I think I'm cursed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaedien

05-31-2012

So....

I've tried solo que many times....

I've tried to be the nicest person I can even, and obtain good players to play with...

I've tried grinning and bearing the lemons that the NA server provides me for team mates in solo que, but I think the last straw just broke...

/rantmodeon

WHY SOLO QUE, WHY?!?!?!? WHY THE FLYING **** DO YOU INSIST ON GIVING ME ANYTHING BUT A GOOD ****ING TEAM MATE?!?!? WHY AM I STUCK WITH EITHER SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO SPEAK ENGLISH, A ****ING IDIOT, OR SOMEONE WHO PLAYS LIKE **** ALL THE ****ING TIME?!?!? WHY SOLO QUE, WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY GIVE ME PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FLYING **** THEY'RE DOING, OR WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE, OR A JUNGLER WHO DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO MY SOLO LANE? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO? IS THIS MY CURSE? DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T GET JUST ONE GOD ****ED TEAM MATE, WHO KNOWS HOW TO BUILD A SIMPLE CHAMPION? CAN'T YOU GIVE ME ONE ****ING BREAK?

/rantmodeoff

Anyone have any tips on finding proper team mates who know what they're doing, 'cause the recruitment chat is always full...

accuracy1st

05-31-2012

so you said you play solo lane right?

if solo top, then that means you have the least impact on winning the game as the other 4 positions. Why? dragon is on bot, and a top only has to gank mid. Bot lane is the most important lane, due to dragon. Mid and jungle are almost on par with that due to dragon. If you are a solo top player you are just lazy, and have little impact on winning the game for your team.

So my advise is learn to support or jungle, where you have much more of an impact on the out of the game, due to dragon.

MoonStomp

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaedien View Post
So....

I've tried solo que many times....

I've tried to be the nicest person I can even, and obtain good players to play with...

I've tried grinning and bearing the lemons that the NA server provides me for team mates in solo que, but I think the last straw just broke...

/rantmodeon

WHY SOLO QUE, WHY?!?!?!? WHY THE FLYING **** DO YOU INSIST ON GIVING ME ANYTHING BUT A GOOD ****ING TEAM MATE?!?!? WHY AM I STUCK WITH EITHER SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO SPEAK ENGLISH, A ****ING IDIOT, OR SOMEONE WHO PLAYS LIKE **** ALL THE ****ING TIME?!?!? WHY SOLO QUE, WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY GIVE ME PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FLYING **** THEY'RE DOING, OR WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE, OR A JUNGLER WHO DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO MY SOLO LANE? WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO? IS THIS MY CURSE? DO YO HATE ME SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T GET JUST ONE GOD ****ED TEAM MATE, WHO KNOWS HOW TO BUILD A SIMPLE CHAMPION? CAN'T YOU GIVE ME ONE ****ING BREAK?

/rantmodeoff

Anyone have any tips on finding proper team mates who know what they're doing, 'cause the recruitment chat is always full...
Tl;Dr

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

I disagree with bottom being most important. Mainly, because you can have a terrible support feeding the other team, or you can have a terrible AD feeding the other team.

Jungle seems to me to be the biggest advantage you can have. If you can help your team pull off just a few good ganks, you're assisting them greatly.

Though, I whole heartedly agree that getting Dragon is very important. 3 dragons is 450 gold for each person.

Mid is also a great route, because if you can dominate your mid opponent, you can go gank the lane suffering the most. Also, that mid turret really can help catching the opposing team out of position.

Though, most importantly, if you want to win more games... WARD! Wards keep you from getting surprised, as well as giving you opportunities to surprise. I don't care if you're the freakin' AD carry, if your map isn't warded, get to work.

I don't know how many games I've come back from where catching the other team out of position often turned the tide of the game.