no skill needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Right... Because Tryn and Darius have no counters right? They never lose? You're clearly just an angry person. I don't own Darius and despise Tryn, but they are easy to beat. Tryn on the other team? Oh man one frozen heart or Omen on your team and he's shut down, poor little Tryn Darius is a little insane right now but he's getting nerfed anyways. You cannot name a single Champion that can't be countered.
Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen will "shut down" Trynd?! I don't even know where to begin with that one! Obviously you are mistaken. The Trynd that is shut down by only one of those items is VERY bad and as a player lacks skill. As an (historically, but no longer) avid Trynd player I know for a fact that it takes a WELL organized team and at LEAST those two probably with the addition of multiple stuns to take down a skilled Trynd.

Darius... yeah, not much can be done there.
"OP" dream team. Trynda, Darius, and Jax. Perfect balance of physical and magic damage. And of course that old fashioned "We must pick stronk or no can win!" mentality. I would DARE someone to threaten "Just pick a ranged carry and that composition is easily countered" and then try it. Too much slow/spin/leap/stun/grab/slow again for anyone to handle.

As for the original poster, don't yell at RIOT, yell at Morello. He is the final say on releases and on several occasions he has released a champ firmly stating they are balanced only to get a hot fix within the week. He's known for it, he loves to do it, and also keep in mind.... IT DRIVES SALES!

The game is kinda old now. Most players have all champs/runes or at least many of them. Making the new champs overly strong at release is a way to generate funds. Not because old players blow cash, but the little kids who aren't good but CAN be with just a few dollars pumped into RIOT certainly do. It's all about the money.

EDIT: As for a little backup on the Morello topic, anyone here remember Xin Zhao upon release? Yes, according to Morello, Mr. "I can easily 1v5 with little to no farm" was balanced. Same was said with Riven, Hec, Lulu, Darius and a few others.

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Oh yeah that Hecarim, Lulu, Sej... All insanely OP!
Lulu is op now with the Grail spam polymorph.

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Réactiion View Post
you were odviously dropped at birth if u honestly think no champs are op u probably main tryn or darius or something and nothing is op to them odviously ur one of the players that ruin this game becuase all they play is op champs becuase they cant win any other way
I never seen tryndy kill anyone smart enough to get either ninja tabi or wrdens mail.

Darius is easy to gank so as long as you don't fail and have a jungler easy win.

Killers297

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
"OP" dream team. Trynda, Darius, and Jax. Perfect balance of physical and magic damage. And of course that old fashioned "We must pick stronk or no can win!" mentality. I would DARE someone to threaten "Just pick a ranged carry and that composition is easily countered" and then try it. Too much slow/spin/leap/stun/grab/slow again for anyone to handle.
Uhm only jax is op in that group

Jax + Singed + any good jungler will rape that team easy.

ZillyAU

06-06-2012

Fighting a Trynd? Get a Malph with Frozen hart and laugh And for your so called "dream team" that Malph with FH just countered your Trynd and Jax. Get ready to have your Darious get gang banged focused and then your other guys shut down. Seriously get Malph/Shen/Panth and shut Trynd down and he's a joke the entire game.

Deviston

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillyAU View Post
Fighting a Trynd? Get a Malph with Frozen hart and laugh And for your so called "dream team" that Malph with FH just countered your Trynd and Jax. Get ready to have your Darious get gang banged focused and then your other guys shut down. Seriously get Malph/Shen/Panth and shut Trynd down and he's a joke the entire game.
But... how do you magically know before the match starts that there WILL be a trynd, so that you would pick Malph. Additionally, all the team has to do is ignore Malph, which is done every time AFAIC, and either finish him off or don't be worried when he gets away. Malph is one of those champs that are ALWAYS ignorable. Never in my 2 years of playing have I see a Malph do anything but become disregarded. Seeing Malph just means there is one less champ to feed on. BTW, Frozen HEART. Also, how does this FH Malph counter Jax?

@Killers287
Jungling in 3v3 is DANGEROUS. The smart team that sees someone is jungling wards up and sets themselves nearby whenever the Buff farming begins. Free kill (low from fighting buff) and a free buff. Jungling isn't smart unless it's a top Olaf (for example) dipping into the jungle while the lane is pushed. Top enemy NORMALLY thinks Olaf is going for a gank, so Olaf can free farm top jungle and dip into bot. You just need to keep warded top jungle so you know if the top enemy figures your tactic and comes to grab his free kill and buff. Then change tactics to actually going to gank. People are easy to manipulate. All about dem mind games.

Lorthix

06-06-2012

Quote:
Frozen Heart and Randuin's Omen will "shut down" Trynd?! I don't even know where to begin with that one! Obviously you are mistaken. The Trynd that is shut down by only one of those items is VERY bad and as a player lacks skill. As an (historically, but no longer) avid Trynd player I know for a fact that it takes a WELL organized team and at LEAST those two probably with the addition of multiple stuns to take down a skilled Trynd.

As for the original poster, don't yell at RIOT, yell at Morello. He is the final say on releases and on several occasions he has released a champ firmly stating they are balanced only to get a hot fix within the week. He's known for it, he loves to do it, and also keep in mind.... IT DRIVES SALES!

The game is kinda old now. Most players have all champs/runes or at least many of them. Making the new champs overly strong at release is a way to generate funds. Not because old players blow cash, but the little kids who aren't good but CAN be with just a few dollars pumped into RIOT certainly do. It's all about the money.

EDIT: As for a little backup on the Morello topic, anyone here remember Xin Zhao upon release? Yes, according to Morello, Mr. "I can easily 1v5 with little to no farm" was balanced. Same was said with Riven, Hec, Lulu, Darius and a few others.
There is a reason Tryn isn't played or banned often in Ranked matches, its cause he is easily countered by Ninja tabi/Frozen Heart/Omen. Sure in blind matches you can't see who the other team will have, but in ranked you can which is what I was referring to. You are *obviously* mistaken. If you get beat by a Tryn you must have seriously let him farm his ass off or something cause he literally has nothing to bring to the table aside from AA damage. No stuns, low health. Sure his ult is nice but any normal player knows when to ignite him and he dies anyways. There is no reason to ever pick a Tryn over other Champions in a match because most others bring more utility. The only reason you gave for him being strong is that "unskilled players" must not be able to play him, which isn't really a reason.

Lord FrostBite

06-06-2012

seriously no champ is truly Op... i thought Darius was tough before, now i use heimerdinger and hes my *****...

Deviston

06-06-2012

Quote:
There is a reason Tryn isn't played or banned often in Ranked matches, its cause he is easily countered by Ninja tabi/Frozen Heart/Omen. Sure in blind matches you can't see who the other team will have, but in ranked you can which is what I was referring to. You are *obviously* mistaken. If you get beat by a Tryn you must have seriously let him farm his ass off or something cause he literally has nothing to bring to the table aside from AA damage. No stuns, low health. Sure his ult is nice but any normal player knows when to ignite him and he dies anyways. There is no reason to ever pick a Tryn over other Champions in a match because most others bring more utility. The only reason you gave for him being strong is that "unskilled players" must not be able to play him, which isn't really a reason.
Ah you see, you must specify if you are talking about Ranked. Not everyone can read minds. As for "letting him farm" how can you stop him? He has massive mobility (free flash) and his AA saw through jungle creep. Trynd is one of those champs that is nigh upon unstoppable in the hands of someone who knows him very well. Mind you that applies to ANY champ, with Tryndamere his snowball effect is quite dangerous. Unless You have a better farmer (such as Olaf) you will see Trynda super farm the jungle while his creep are pounding on your turret. As any good TT players know, CS is king. And Trynda can easily be rolling in CS extremely fast. This puts him several "kills" ahead with little to no danger to himself which allows him to "flash" into a fight with relative ease and mop up, do a little turret tanking, and make a fast escape before the noodles are boiling. I've had so many folks rock the NT, FH, and/or RO with little to no effect. In the end, it boilds down to which team can farm/control jungle better.

Eviant

06-06-2012

Quote:
Additionally, all the team has to do is ignore Malph, which is done every time AFAIC, and either finish him off or don't be worried when he gets away. Malph is one of those champs that are ALWAYS ignorable. Never in my 2 years of playing have I see a Malph do anything but become disregarded. Seeing Malph just means there is one less champ to feed on. BTW, Frozen HEART. Also, how does this FH Malph counter Jax?
You, good sir, are a huge Noob. Ignore Malph? He slows the attack speed of all nearby champs, and that combined with FH or Randuins (Which I prefer) keeps both Jax and Trynd from keeping their DPS high. Trust me, when you are fighting at 70% reduced attack speed (Not sure on Malphs ability) Your life steal and your damage are reduced. And finally, he gets additional damage from the amount of armour he has added onto his ground slam. So he does decent damage, and screws over both Trynd and Jax. And Jax relies on High attack speed for his Ult's damage, which is a large part of his damage.

Next time, think before you speak, so we don't realize just how much of a noob you are. Thanks.