If u speak english only, gtfo and uninstall.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alumenlux

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Da Monsta View Post
\
AMEN to that i mean comon if u dont ****in speak enlgish gtfo i always say that in game and they say im rascist lol im not but i cant handle non english speakers sight if only they could make a south american server riot please read this
Not sure if you speak English

Not trying to be mean but you just said the exact opposite of what the opening post said, amen to that indeed

TheWolfSage

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
Seriously, the US is made of several races and a lot of them speak more than just english. Spanish, german, and french are example of this. Plz take more courses cuz ur useless irl with just 1 language.

TYVM
How about YOU/THEY learn the official language of MY country or get the hell out?

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

United States doesn't have an official language.

Vizzlepeez

05-31-2012

Not trying to get political here but every other people that has emigrated to the USA has assimilated into society by learning english except those of latin american decent. Yes there is no official language but the constitution is written in english. Yes i agree with tolerance and hate racism, ive even taken spanish for 8 years and can communicate with spanish speaking players online. But to suggest german and french are as affluent as spanish is ridiculous. Also keep in mind the LoL server is North America, not USA

MoonStomp

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Not trying to get political here but every other people that has emigrated to the USA has assimilated into society by learning english except those of latin american decent. Yes there is no official language but the constitution is written in english. Yes i agree with tolerance and hate racism, ive even taken spanish for 8 years and can communicate with spanish speaking players online. But to suggest german and french are as affluent as spanish is ridiculous. Also keep in mind the LoL server is North America, not USA
When my grandfather came to the states he stopped speaking Italian and spoke English. He was very proud to be an American. Something a lot of my countrymen could learn from.

MoonStomp

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
Funny enough lol headquarters are in Los Angeles California. A Spanish speaking majority state.

TheWolfSage

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStomp View Post
Funny enough lol headquarters are in Los Angeles California. A Spanish speaking majority state.
Personally, I just wish all border states would pass laws like Arizona did.

DwarfBear

05-31-2012

I for one am not going to go spend time and money to learn another language just to play a FREE game with people who don't speak english. Ping and if that doesn't work ignore the people who don't speak you language so you do que with them again. Don't get all angery and say things you don't mean.