If u speak english only, gtfo and uninstall.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giggle

05-31-2012

Seriously, the US is made of several races and a lot of them speak more than just english. Spanish, german, and french are example of this. Plz take more courses cuz ur useless irl with just 1 language.

TYVM

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

There's too much racist sentiment in LoL mate. You're preaching evolution to diehard creationists here. Also, your message came off as awkward. You suggested learning a new language instead of tolerance. The issue isn't a language barrier. You only need pings to communicate. The issue is that the racist mindset prevents you from playing as a team.

iDrSteeI

05-31-2012

Sorry I can't understand your language in-game, I better go take some classes to see you put down others in-game with whatever you are speaking!

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

we took this place over then the brown sh*t came up through the drains with all these weird languages...if you play NA server and DONT speak English GTFO and uninstall

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
There's too much racist sentiment in LoL mate. You're preaching evolution to diehard creationists here. Also, your message came off as awkward. You suggested learning a new language instead of tolerance. The issue isn't a language barrier. You only need pings to communicate. The issue is that the racist mindset prevents you from playing as a team.
he also has horrible english...

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
he also has horrible english...
I think he's just a troll. Or another person trying to promote the stereotype that is "annoying brazilians". Whatever.

Qwibble

05-31-2012

So if you only speak english, your not alllowed to play LoL eh?

Handsome Diusus

05-31-2012

I'm deaf, what can I do

RJ Da Monsta

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
Seriously, the US is made of several races and a lot of them speak more than just english. Spanish, german, and french are example of this. Plz take more courses cuz ur useless irl with just 1 language.

TYVM
\
AMEN to that i mean comon if u dont ****in speak enlgish gtfo i always say that in game and they say im rascist lol im not but i cant handle non english speakers sight if only they could make a south american server riot please read this

Skagwatcher

05-31-2012

How about, this is the NA server made for North America. I'm fairly certain that the most common language in North America is English. I get that not every place has there own server but this is the NA server and English is a GLOBAL language and the dominant language in NA. We take priority in the NA server regardless of where YOU live.