I Play NA Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

And I have never had a problem with "brazilians". I have, however, had issues with racists who kept calling me asian, black, and brazilian in the same sentence.

Seriously, I've played over 1000 games and I've seen more people that will call you ******, gay, retarded, and other various insults than I have seen spanish speakers. I fail to see this "problem with a magnitude of brazilian" that you guys keep talking about.

Umad?

Nesterus

05-31-2012

I see them all the time, pretty much every game. They might not really be "brazilian" but they are definatly latin.

They should make a SA server :-)

Maybe its not bad if you know spanish but its very frustrating when some spanish player is running around playing like **** and you can't even speak to them.

This game is based around team communication and when 3/5 players speak spanish only the coordination is off balance.

The racism comes from the 13 year old internet padawan learners who think its awesome that they can say all the things they are too afraid to say in real life because the internet has no consequences.

Giggle

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
And I have never had a problem with "brazilians". I have, however, had issues with racists who kept calling me asian, black, and brazilian in the same sentence.

Seriously, I've played over 1000 games and I've seen more people that will call you ******, gay, retarded, and other various insults than I have seen spanish speakers. I fail to see this "problem with a magnitude of brazilian" that you guys keep talking about.

Umad?
The only BR here is you lawl.

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

I don't know that much spanish. But I do know how to ping. And that's all you really need to tell people to go from point A to point B. The rest is relying on their ability to play as a team.

Alumenlux

05-31-2012

Mordekaiser es numero uno huehuehuehuehue

Kentonious

05-31-2012

الاجانب فقط بحاجة الى تعلم كيفية التحدث باللغة الإنجليزية لأنه عندما القرف يبدو مثل هذا في الفريق الدردشة أنه يتبول قبالة لي. أليس كذلك أنت أيضا؟

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

You can ignore a person and still see their pings. Is there something wrong with the pings?

TeknoWizard

05-31-2012

*Facepalm* If I have to correct someone on this one more time...

The language Brazilians speak is Portuguese. People from Mexico speak Spanish.

And besides, you can ask them politely if they can try to talk in English. Most of their English is a little broken, but still fine.