Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey so the Pentakill guys asked me to post this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sine Nomine

05-30-2012

They're upping their search for a drummer. Anyone got any ideas?

Quote:
MilkJugg24:
Draven!

First one down.

Quote:
Shlorshack:
What about Viktor? he has another arm i mean it would make sense.

Viktor done.

Quote:
GrandBerzerker:
Olaf, because Viking Metal

Vikings are made of metal, they don't need armor.

Pizza on a Bun

05-31-2012

Draven!

Shlorshack

05-31-2012

What about Viktor? he has another arm i mean it would make sense.

GrandBerzerker

05-31-2012

Olaf, because Viking Metal

luke5515

05-31-2012

They need to make a pentakill skin for a jungler so you can have a complete pentakill team.
I like the picture though

SceneTurkey

06-01-2012

Wukong, duh!

WhatWouIdJesusDo

06-04-2012

I agree with Olaf but maybe you could even do Kat or Akali too. I mean Sona is the only female so another female would make sense wouldn't it? Preferably a champion who wields two of the same weapon.

IntoTheOcean

06-04-2012

Holy ****! These are amazing! I agree with Akali. She seems like she'd be quite the show, heheh.
EDIT: c rap! I said c rap!

unkull

06-05-2012

Well What about Gangplank? He may not have two identical weapons but a sword and a gun kind of works doesn't it? Other possible candidates I'm thinking of are Blitzcrank, Corki, Rumble, or Shen , and if it has to be another woman , why not Karma? She has two fans, which would really work and look good in game even as drum sticks right?

I'm just curious as to why Fiddlesticks doesn't have a Penta skin. Fiddle could work as the drummer as well, throwing the drum sticks around and bouncing on minions' and champions' would be funny, making his drain look like a drummer solo. Also his ult and his Drain could be animated into making a hard rock scream from a singer as Rob Halford from Judas Priest or Roger Waters from Pink Flyod, Bruce ****inson from Iron Maiden, Ian Gillian (i.e. Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, ring any bells if you aren't familiar?) or someone else possibly? That would be pretty legit making Fiddlesticks a PentaKill skin as the singer if not the drummer.

1337kwikscopz

06-05-2012

I bet Cho Gath could be the drummer; he has four arms. After all, gentlemen need a change of pace from their lives of choirs and orchestras.