Lukas the Demacian Tax Sherrif. (Gold-based Hero)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suepaphly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

So I've always wondered where this was? It would be so awesome to see.

Here's an idea I've been throwing around.

Lukas, The Damacian Tax Sheriff.
Ranged, mage
He looks like a gentleman with a large curly mustache. He has a wide brim had with a feather in it, and wears a suit and trench coat. He carries large bags of gold as his weapons, which he throws.

Passive: The Income Tax
Lukas doesn't like other players having too much gold, so all enemy champions recieve -2 gold per kill.

Q: Tax Refund
Lukas needs to make that money baby, and he's got his own needs to pay for too.
Cooldown: 2/1.5/1/1/1
Cost: 2 gold
Passive: Each rank increase's Lukas' gold-per-5 by 5 gold. 5/10/15/20/25
Active: (Single target) Lukas chucks two gold coins at an enemy dealing 35/50/75/100/150 +(40%AP) magic damage

W: Land Tax
Lukas claims a piece of ground for Demacia!
Cooldown: 19/17/14/11/8
Cost: 20/18/14/11/8 gold
Active: Lukas targets an area on the ground and throws a Demacian flag. The ground explodes, dealing 50/70/100/150/200 +(20%AP)and +(20%GOLD) This attack deals more damage the more gold Lukas has on him. The explosion causes everything (enemies, allies, minions excluding baron and dragon) to be pushed away from the center of the explosion.

E: No Appreciation
Lukas isn't liked very much by anyone (not even his fellow champions!). However, this does not deter him, but strengthens his spirit! (Haters gonna hate!)
Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7
Cost: 15/12/10/8/6
Passive: Lukas gets 2/4/6/8/10% Movespeed and 10/15/20/26/34 Armor and Magic resist. He gains an addition 2% movespeed and 10 Armor and Magic resist for each enemy champion in the area around him. However, he also loses 2% move speed and 10 Armor and magic resist for every allied champion in the area.
Active: (Skill shot) Lukas balances the scales and throws his hat in front of him. It deals 70/90/120/150/200 +(65%AP) magic damage to the first champion it hits. The hat then returns, healing Lukas for 30/50/70/90/120 +(50%GOLD).

R: Audit
Lukas hurls an audit notice slapping the first enemy champion he hits with MASSIVE damage equal to the gold that character is carrying, if it is the killing blow, Lukas recieves a portion of that champion's currently held gold.
Cooldown: 180/150/120
Cost: 100/75/50
Active: Lukas throws the red notice (Skill shot), when it hits the first enemy champion it deals 150/250/350 +(20%AP) +(100% Enemy Gold) magic damage. If it is the killing blow, Lukas taxes 5/10/15% of the enemy champion's gold.

What do you think?

Crossofdefeat

05-30-2012

i think this is essentially a rip off of the reddit post about the shopkeeper as a hero, also this is the wrong forum to post champion concepts. PLus its just all round op.

Suepaphly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

I don't know this post you speak of.

Crossofdefeat

05-30-2012

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/93...eaedc13-1.html

I saw it on reddit somewhere couldnt find the orginal link.
The skillsets are different but the idea of the gold based champion just really really reminds me of this, plus the scaling on your numbers is just gonna be crazy, 100% of someones gold delt as damage, that can be anywhere between nothing or their full farm... so that can really be an insta kill or be useless.

Suepaphly

05-30-2012

Exactly. It forces they enemy team to back constantly. It's the same principle as karthus' ult. You don't wanna mess around when you're low health, same here when you're high gold.

Destined Ice Man

05-30-2012

so if im holding 3k gold i almost auto die unless im a tank? and then u also get some of my gold, plus i already recieve less gold cus the passive and i lose some if ur ult kills me, and ur q gives u more gold and only costs 2 gold so right away u will never run out since u get +5 just from rank 1, plus u have a heal and a move speed buff and a pushback... wayyyyyy to OP

xa3D

05-30-2012

Gambler from DoTA?