3 Things that trist needs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wet Spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

1. A buff( because other AD carries just outshine her, For example Why pick trist if you can pick kog for late game, or Why pick trist if you can pick cait for more range.

2. IF you wont buff her please remake her

3. Remodel her looks, she looks absolutely ridiculous. She is like a walking doll, that doesnt blink, no life.

downvote me if you want but I think that this is NEEDED.

Neko tan

10-06-2012

You may think but I've been playing Trist since this game started.

The only thing about her that would need to be changed is her e and the maps geometry to not suck so her jump actually works more often.

Trolosaurus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by im neko View Post
You may think but I've been playing Trist since this game started.

The only thing about her that would need to be changed is her e and the maps geometry to not suck so her jump actually works more often.
Didn't Tristana used to be troll tier when the game was in the beta because she didn't have either Rocket Jump or Explosive Shot? Like, instead of Rocket Jump she had a slow and Draw a Bead was her E that costed mana to buff her range temporarily but slowed her. And I believe the current passive on Explosive Shot was her old passive

ToddLee

10-06-2012

Just one thing she needs. A decent AD ratio on any of her regular skills. Her kit is so outdated and wonky.

Dante Brimscone

10-06-2012

Fix the animation on Rocket Jump and make it so her ult can't target minions. Those two things alone would go a long ways.

Freudia

10-06-2012

Her jump needs bugfixing, and make it so the buff on her Q actually works immediately instead of taking a second before the buff actually comes into effect.

Wet Spoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

her passive is Stupid, Howcome Caitlyn or Kog does not need long ranged passive yet they can out range trist in lane

A Life Unfair

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpoonYou View Post
her passive is Stupid, Howcome Caitlyn or Kog does not need long ranged passive yet they can out range trist in lane
Probably because Tristana is geared towards the late game where she can easily outrange and defeat Cait as well as having an AS buff.
Can't say anything on Kog though

Hieronymus Bosch

10-06-2012

All she needs is for her jump to feel less clunky, and E range to scale with her passive