Just left a ranked que....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceoh

05-30-2012

Because the last pick was dead set on picking an AD carry, and did so when we already had one, effectively trolling us.

Can you implement something that allows us to report people in ranked que, so I don't just take a loss for the hell of it? Would be much appreciated.

Bl00g000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

100% agree with this we had a troll double top pick just a few games back and im getting sick of this ****...

Fluffyknowsyou

05-31-2012

lol

Anchor

05-31-2012

THE META IS INFALLIBLE!!!

I demand justice

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

hell i can beat that...last game i was 4th pick, so i was like ok i can do whatever

first, third and last pick all wanted top, noone could do anything else..so we had a warwick without smite jungling and never ganking because he was pissed, a support mundo that stole every **** minion he could, and a very pissed jax that ended up feeding late game..noone bought wards so i the ad carry, had to buy almost 20 wards, so i couldnt afford a bf sword, akali got pissed at jax and went afk...worst match of my life...i think solo top evelyn would have done a better job...

Technician Tim

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiso44 View Post
Because the last pick was dead set on picking an AD carry, and did so when we already had one, effectively trolling us.

Can you implement something that allows us to report people in ranked que, so I don't just take a loss for the hell of it? Would be much appreciated.
this sh*t happens way to often, recently ive just started to dodge the queue, but my elo has noticeably dropped because of that as well

KnightxSScarlett

05-31-2012

"There are many ways to skin a cat. As long as you get a skinned cat in the end, it doesn't matter how you did it."

- Mageinta Warrior

Kokujinkun

05-31-2012

^

Vizzlepeez

05-31-2012

^^