Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just plain old suck XD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hichigo023

05-30-2012

Playing ranked games and going into lobby with a good attitude and telling them I'll play any role. Now here is were I suck XD. I don't do bad just don't do good but I mainly play solo top. Found out ... not the easiest thing. Pantheon top is easily countered ( figured that out after 4 games ) so I've been trying out jungle. Not bad but not good either. I try to hank whenever I can warding bushes dragon and sometimes their buffs ( in case we want to gank it and steal). Played support once... didn't do to bad 1/6/23 (all deaths from flashing into caitlyn ult saving ad carry). I know that there is a big difference between ranked and normal so I just wanted some tips on solo top and jungle to. If u want u can add me hichigo023 . I'll play anything and I just bring a good attitude to all games. Thanks for tips and all happy playing =D

TeknoWizard

05-30-2012

You have 74 wins... I really wouldn't recommend playing ranked games yet :P. But I'm always up for playing some normals with people. I added you.

Hichigo023

05-30-2012

Quote:
TeknoWizard:
You have 74 wins... I really wouldn't recommend playing ranked games yet :P. But I'm always up for playing some normals with people. I added you.

Thx bro if u point me out in game wat I do wrong I'd really appreciate it

TeknoWizard

05-30-2012

Quote:
Hichigo023:
Thx bro if u point me out in game wat I do wrong I'd really appreciate it

Will try :P I'm no pro, but I have a good grasp on the main points of the game.

SwaySide293

05-31-2012

Yeah you might want to wait a little longer before diving into ranked. For example I've just hit 600 wins and am just now diving into ranked!

Good luck though!