I just plain old suck XD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hichigo023

05-30-2012

Playing ranked games and going into lobby with a good attitude and telling them I'll play any role. Now here is were I suck XD. I don't do bad just don't do good but I mainly play solo top. Found out ... not the easiest thing. Pantheon top is easily countered ( figured that out after 4 games ) so I've been trying out jungle. Not bad but not good either. I try to hank whenever I can warding bushes dragon and sometimes their buffs ( in case we want to gank it and steal). Played support once... didn't do to bad 1/6/23 (all deaths from flashing into caitlyn ult saving ad carry). I know that there is a big difference between ranked and normal so I just wanted some tips on solo top and jungle to. If u want u can add me hichigo023 . I'll play anything and I just bring a good attitude to all games. Thanks for tips and all happy playing =D

TeknoWizard

05-30-2012

You have 74 wins... I really wouldn't recommend playing ranked games yet :P. But I'm always up for playing some normals with people. I added you.

Hichigo023

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
You have 74 wins... I really wouldn't recommend playing ranked games yet :P. But I'm always up for playing some normals with people. I added you.
Thx bro if u point me out in game wat I do wrong I'd really appreciate it

TeknoWizard

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hichigo023 View Post
Thx bro if u point me out in game wat I do wrong I'd really appreciate it
Will try :P I'm no pro, but I have a good grasp on the main points of the game.

SwaySide293

05-31-2012

Yeah you might want to wait a little longer before diving into ranked. For example I've just hit 600 wins and am just now diving into ranked!

Good luck though!