Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeskee

05-30-2012

Greetings summoners. I've recently been asked by Prince Jarvan IV to come out here and talk to the people, and accept any questions they may have. I know personally that the citizens of Demacia are quite wary about having Noxians here, so I've been sent out to... 'improve public relations', I believe Jarvan said. So please, anyone, ask me anything. I will answer as best as I can.

Bright Oblivion

05-30-2012

((Psst. There's this thing called a search function in the upper right corner. If you'd used it, you'd have found this (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2039684&highlight=garen). We've already got a Garen. You aren't him.))

Ask the Megling

05-30-2012

((Have you noticed the sticky thread? It's a list of all the Ask threads. Check it first.))

Trolosaurus

05-30-2012

((Appreciate the thought but we already have an Ask Garen ATM))

AskMadmanMundo

05-30-2012

To sum up everyones comments GET THE **** OUT!

Ask the Herald

05-30-2012

v v v v