Why is Ryze not considered Top Tier?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xorlak

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by facepalmextreme View Post
you have a rammus loss and a blitz victory. if they pulled some numbers from the DB one could probably safely say no ryze has gone 33-3 in months.

Does 30-0-9 count? lol Cuz that's what I did w/ my last game with Ryze. less than a month ago :S

08-22-2010

Hey guys i accidently typed my name wrong my real name is 165427 thats why you guys didn't think i got 33-3 with my Ryze, so im going to make a new thread and idk if i can delete this one lol.

Draktok

08-22-2010

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2010

One word, faceroll

Janovjev

08-22-2010

well im lvl 30 and with 192 wins and 188 losses(i think) 22 leaves(so ashamed of my newbie noobness when i was a low)and i tried ryze not long ago,and if you're playing against idiots who dont know how to counter its gonna be a massacre,if they can realise to counter him,he's done,he has no defense mechanism other than offense =/

DapperJope

08-22-2010

League of Legends tier listing goes as follows:

X is pretty decent, but Y is so much better at everything. Why pick X?

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsengir View Post
League of Legends tier listing goes as follows:

X is pretty decent, but Y is so much better at everything. Why pick X?
because X is fun =(

Also, Ryze's abs are more fun to look at than annie's kindergarten body.

leinad ugnabak

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 165437 View Post
Ryze has HUGE AoE damage, a single target stun ( for the carry ), Spell Flux will bounce and reduce enemy magic resistance, and he is an amazing ganker all game...

Can anyone answer this for me?

well honestly i think that ryze is ok but here is a gud payer with ryze here but i dont know any technical terms in league soo

Mathbalnase

04-25-2014

Thread's from 2010, genius.

IamDeathmachine

04-25-2014

People do pick ryze in high level of play. He is a late game nightmare in a TEAM comp based around it. Soloque without the proper team comp he is going to get rolled. He does see some pro play but not a ton. He is a good dps off tank because he has mana scaling so you can get things like frozen heart ROA etc on him which make him get tanky and also deal more damage. Ryze is a situational answer to certain champions and comps not a common pick. He has his place but that place is not every game.