Ask Ebonmaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Are you mad that unlike your cousin in Summoners Rift, you're so easy to solo that nobody bothers taking Smight in 3v3?
Mad? You pathetic firebird summoner cant even make me laugh outside the fields of justice... whatever i understand why no one use smite on twisted treeline, smite is a waste of spell in a little jungle like my home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
I find summoners to be harsh little *******s sometimes... Why haven't you eaten a few of them exactly?
Sorry... i cant say anything about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Meh, I'm only poking fun, he actually gets really lucky sometimes with Kassadin ults, Gragas charges etc. at near death states (I myself am a victim of being blasted on multiple occasions due to badly placed skill).

For a serious question, do you get along well with Grez, The Lizard Elder? And how do you feel a bout the sudden "growth spurt" monsters in jungle have recieved?
Grez, my neighbor, he really is boring...but very "intelligent"

[RIGHT]-Raaaw grooaaar Ebonmaw, the Terror of Zaun[/RIGHT]

TheDestroyerBane

07-10-2012

Dear Ebonmaw, Mouth of Darkness.

As much as I love dragons, it saddens me to slay you but people demand me to "Go solo dragon Fiddlesticks!". What exactlly happens when you die?

Bane, the Title-Maker.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

First thing first, can I hug you? Because of my deep and profound respect and love for all dragons.
2nd, real question: What is you opinion, as a dragon, on the void, and Cho'Gath and that Stuph.

Ebonmaw Dragon

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestroyerBane View Post
Dear Ebonmaw, Mouth of Darkness.

As much as I love dragons, it saddens me to slay you but people demand me to "Go solo dragon Fiddlesticks!". What exactlly happens when you die?

Bane, the Title-Maker.
Graaggrr rawrr Bane

Well... i never "die" because the dragon you see on the map is actually an incomplete facsimile of the real me... but when i go to the fields of justice to "work" and a champion "kill" me, i go to lunch or rest.

....Mouth of darkness i like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
First thing first, can I hug you? Because of my deep and profound respect and love for all dragons.
2nd, real question: What is you opinion, as a dragon, on the void, and Cho'Gath and that Stuph.

Groaar rawr.

Well... i cant hug you... you know.. i have short arms....

the second question....The Void sounds an awsome place to live, Kogmaw told me Omen is a dragon and the voidlings taste good, Chogath seems like a good rival, you know he is the terror of the Void and me the terror of Zaun (the only problem is the league dont let me show my true power (same for Cho and others champions)

[RIGHT]- GRARRGR RAARHGRR Ebonmaw, the terror of Zaun[/RIGHT]

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Graaggrr rawrr Bane

Well... i never "die" because the dragon you see on the map is actually an incomplete facsimile of the real me... but when i go to the fields of justice to "work" and a champion "kill" me, i go to lunch or rest.

....Mouth of darkness i like it.

Groaar rawr.

Well... i cant hug you... you know.. i have short arms....

the second question....The Void sounds an awsome place to live, Kogmaw told me Omen is a dragon and the voidlings taste good, Chogath seems like a good rival, you know he is the terror of the Void and me the terror of Zaun (the only problem is the league dont let me show my true power (same for Cho and others champions)

[RIGHT]- GRARRGR RAARHGRR Ebonmaw, the terror of Zaun[/RIGHT]
You just made my day with saying that, Finally, someone who has interests with me! I go through the void "playing" with Cho'Gath almost every day. He and I have a good relationshipand yes, the "Omen of the Void" is a dragon as it turns out, ( as said by Cho'Gath to me ). In the Void, even I can show my true form, If you want, I can ask Cho'Gath or malzahar to grant you access to go in and out of the void at will. It's not easy, but it's possible.

Jaykoboy

07-10-2012

Ebonmaw,

Groar rawr mawr?

-Jay

Ebonmaw Dragon

07-10-2012

Quote:
You just made my day with saying that, Finally, someone who has interests with me! I go through the void "playing" with Cho'Gath almost every day. He and I have a good relationshipand yes, the "Omen of the Void" is a dragon as it turns out, ( as said by Cho'Gath to me ). In the Void, even I can show my true form, If you want, I can ask Cho'Gath or malzahar to grant you access to go in and out of the void at will. It's not easy, but it's possible.
He he sound interesting....are you sure malz will let me eat some voidling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Ebonmaw,

Groar rawr mawr?

-Jay
mawr... MAWR??!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAGKKK arrrgggraaawww HAAAARGG GoaRRH GROAAAAAGRRHH FRARRGGGG GRAWWRR!!!!

Jaykoboy

07-10-2012

Ebonmaw,

Grr. Mawrver grag grrr groarh.

-Jay

Vice Emargo

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
He he sound interesting....are you sure malz will let me eat some voidling

mawr... MAWR??!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAGKKK arrrgggraaawww HAAAARGG GoaRRH GROAAAAAGRRHH FRARRGGGG GRAWWRR!!!!

Malz most likely wouldn't care...I mean...the amount of voidlings running around the Void...It's a smorgusborg (Definitely spelled that WAY wrong)

AskVoidWalker

07-10-2012

Quote:
You have no such void abilites, otherwise I would have detected it.