Raise a Spear with Glaive Knight Pantheon!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoeZim

05-31-2012

The helmet looked really dumb in the splash art but it's much better on the actual model. Cool!

Midreian

05-31-2012

Looks good, but the ingame screenshot doesn't have a dragon on the shield, it's a wolf as is the helmet. Anyone else notice that?

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

better start playing pantheon again.

o Salsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Sorry but... Romanian release? Really?!

Just a bit of trivia for you guys at Riot. And let me just see if I got this really straight.

You release a homage champion due to the romanian launch... ROMANIAN. You see, Romania.

Have you got any idea of how many romanian NATIVE speakers are there across the globe? A little bit over 24 million people. Do you know how many portuguese native speakers are there? Something like... and I'm just saying... over say.... 204 million people!

That's just something in the lines of.... 8.5 times MORE. So... question is... WTF? Is this personal, lol?

P.S. I'm not even considering the non-native speakers... but if you put both on a scale, which one would you rather learn in terms of usefulness?

#JustARagingRant

Pxm Chiloso

05-31-2012

i cant believe it D:..... i baught the full metal skin then the next 2 days i hear this skin just came out.. :O >.< help me :/

Bees

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock64 View Post
Been waiting for this. Finally a good Pantheon skin!
Eh, I'm still waiting for a Pantheon Skin that has a drastically different feel from the original.

XxDirTyDiaPerSxX

05-31-2012

If I didn't already have a Panth skin I would get this one for sure!

Chronic Invader

05-31-2012

More blooooooood

ManHunnt

06-01-2012

cool skin

Labomba

06-01-2012

Quote:
Eh, I'm still waiting for a Pantheon Skin that has a drastically different feel from the original.
This x1000x10000000

Every skin looks almost the same as the original.