which would you like?

I like the old HUD better, I want it back 321 63.56%
I like the new HUD better, I want to keep it like this 184 36.44%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

would you like the old HUD back?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jjjthe21st

11-02-2009

I prefer the old HUD- I dont find this one as aesthetically pleasing haha. Although I do like minimalistic, this new HUD needs more polish.

Fishfins

11-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjthe21st View Post
I prefer the old HUD- I dont find this one as aesthetically pleasing haha. Although I do like minimalistic, this new HUD needs more polish.
QFT

the new hud is disgusting and doesn't fit the "personality" of LoL at all

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

I found that the old HUD was much nicer looking, and really kept a lot of the screen open while showing the important parts nicely.

I do like the scaling ability of the HUD though.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed that with the new HUD, the "SELECT TARGET" text and pointer constantly block out spelltext when you mouse over the button for them? I do. And it's kinda annoying.

killainstnct

11-07-2009

i joined the game a week before the switch, played a heap with the old UI and I actually quite like the new UI, even though I hated it to begin with, change is good guys, maybe one day they'll allow you to switch back, but until then you just gota adapt.

Dzoni

11-08-2009

Although i prefer new one, i would love to see customize option for HUD, so that u can choose between new and old one...
And one more thing... this is not a must-be, but couple of HUDs would be cool, so we can choose between several options (maybe someone will dislike this proposal but its just mu opinion :P )

gantonski

11-11-2009

i think it would be nice if you could break it apart so that there is no 'background' to the buttons and abilities, etc.. also, being able to move them elsewhere individually would be nice.

i hate to be like some of the people and be on the WoW addon boat, but the cooldown notification would be nice to have, if breaking apart the bars isnt possible. (i like my bars much higher on my UI) and going in the bottom lane is always kind of a drag for purp to start as.. always makes me nervous!

Alzarath

11-11-2009

It should be entirely possible to make both available, considering I believe it was mentioned they're going to add the ability to customize the hud...

I really hope that doesn't mean you'll be replacing the hud, just giving the option to select your custom hud AND their normal hud.

Hologram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2009

Old hud back please...

Junn Dral

11-13-2009

I like the new HUD overall. I feel as though the skill buttons are a bit too tiny this time around. I feel like if the middle section of the hud were expanded left towards the portrait (there's unused space there) then the images could be at least marginally larger.

Rayven

UX Designer

11-13-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks, Junn.
The changes you mentioned as well as other legibility fixes, refinements, and customization options, are in the works.

123456 ... 10