new champ can solo baron........problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragosLoL

Recruiter

05-30-2012

So here's the main issue, if the new released champ can solo baron.......that champ HAS to be nerfed for sure. I remember when fiora could nerf baron, actually.....SHE STILL CAN. Riot, just saying, some of ur nerfs are a bit too weak on the really OP champions and I'm not just saying OP like oh, I got ****ing pubstomped by this champion blah blah blah. I mean actually OP, like easy solo baron and easy pentakill.

Sam Is Whoa

05-30-2012

ALOT of champs can solo baron. Ive solo baron with amumu,Ahri,Udyr,Warwick,Jax,Garen,kennen,malphite, and more. Those champs need a nerf? Stop trying to find ways to complain and nerf champs. Learn to counterpick and counter play.

accuracy1st

05-30-2012

it's because your black.

StarkDirewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Soraka can solo baron...

drpdedsxc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Literally anyone with sustainable damage can solo baron with the right build. All they need is a little lifesteal

Sephïroth

05-30-2012

Aaaannnnd the award for the biggest NEWB post of the day goes to...... dim the lights ... DRAGOSLOL! Come on down buddy, take a bow!

He does need to be nerfed, but not because he can solo Baron. His Ult is just downright broken, but **** near every AD champion can solo Baron, and probably 50% of AP champions can solo baron.

cerasifera

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragosLoL View Post
I remember when fiora could nerf baron.
I remember

No101

05-30-2012

See your looking at it wrong if baron is losing 1v1 and he can't move anywhere to farm up to win a 1v1 he is useless on the team. I would rather take the dragon for he can actually move a bit and carry our team better.

Sam Is Whoa

05-30-2012

He doesnt need a nerf and his ult isnt broken. olaf true dmg broken? kog maw %dmg broken? Vayne true %dmg broken? Ive seen GP crit for 900 dmg on parley he broken? no its a twist in the game that you have to prepare for. stop getting so close with low hp it really isnt that hard.

mambawarrior

05-30-2012

Mundo can solo baron at lvl 1 with enough sustain + smite and heal. Its been done before