the unholy grail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

05-30-2012

This was stated in the patch!!! Its specific to mana hungry champions!!! Not everyone can make use of it!!! My god people start listening to stuff ppl say!!! 80ap isnt good enough?!?!? Thats the highest ap you get out of an item besides zhonyas and rabadons. 36 mr isnt good enough?!?!? Are you a tank??!?? Then you dont need more mr!!!

Stop raging just to hear yourself scream!! Your all dumb fools who dont listen or understand how this game works!!

Ohasis

05-30-2012

This thing is Galio's wet dream

MCMCMAN2

05-30-2012

its not supposed to be a core item on champs not in desparate need for mana. Its good, but its primary focus is mana. Its fine as is.

captainwattle

05-30-2012

i rush it on xerath since normal's junglers dont always give blue to me. i can spam all day and never go oom and it gives abit of survivability against ap mids. also gives cdr, and deathfire isnt good on xerath because of its relativily short range.

accuracy1st

05-30-2012

i used it on my first game as anivia. now i understand what mana hungry is. Didn't realize anivias ult was a toggle ability, with a 5 second cooldown.

0rphanPuncher

05-31-2012

I put it on lux for the Cooldown plus sniping someone can refresh her mana for a good amount. I mean when you have archangels. Especially since with the extra CD lux can spam her ulti like theres no tomorrow. I never based until I had enough to flat out buy rabadon, lol