Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sebeast

05-29-2012

Anyone want to duo? I am the only decent player left in ELO hell. Everyone else is off playing diablo.

Outplay Nation

05-29-2012

I bought diablo as well i was waiting for it since years but i stopped after 4days and went back to lol as fighting mobs is boring. I think the lol pvp aspect is much more interesting. Add me if you want and IF you always win your lane as i do. Im currently in the 11xx elo

-omar23j2

Tiboraxx

05-29-2012

Same as this guy exactly ^ add me Tiboraxx

JiggedyJam

05-29-2012

trolol.

Artamisprime777

05-29-2012

Add me. We win lane, always eyes on the prize. 100% skill = 110% try harder. Mercy wins the game, not the late game. Play D I'll soak all five ults and counter your counter to me. It's GLHF, GG either way good or bad please. I farm my solo Q for the QQQQQ. Heros die, Ace's win.