What would you say is better preperation for ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-29-2012

Blind or Draft?

I have a friend who says blind is better, because more often than not your the only competent person on your team and you have to carry everyone else.

And I don't don't think I can handle that pressure. What's more don't like Blind for the simple Random factor in it, While draft gives you a more accurate view of how things go.

So what do you guys think blind or draft which is better preperation for ranked?

ChunkyBarf

05-29-2012

Draft. You get some experience with counterpicking/ getting countered.

TeknoWizard

05-29-2012

I recently started doing draft, and I feel like it's giving me a better view into actually predicting the game. It's much better when you can pick a lane easier or tougher for you helps so much.

Alumenlux

05-29-2012

Well, ranked is draft pick so I assume draft picking normals would be relatively better practice than blind

Technically speaking you're not really meant to pick top/mid before they do and all that, but honestly people rarely counter pick you in normals/before 1400 so yeah lol.

It would probably be useful if you did learn who counters who and can play a variety of champions and learn to adapt according to their picks though.

Or better yet, jungle well and carry games instead of the famous "win lane lose game" situation, in which case you won't have to care about pick order barring you don't pick some easily countered champ lol

Giggle

05-29-2012

Drafted will polish his team skills, but not his individual ones. In blind, u have to be watching all ur lanes because u never know which one is gonna suck. Also, in blind u face OP champs like shen, morgana, and the likes. So u have to individually game up, thus making u a better player Counter-picks? those are easy if u have played most of the champs.