Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALEXKOND

08-29-2012

Sona is my first and one of my main, i just love playing with her. Totally want to buy her upcoming arcade skin

KibaWolf04

08-29-2012

Mine was Sivir. There were not that many choices when I first started playing when the game was first released. I thought she seemed very similiar to the Lunar Hunter in DOTA and figured she would be a good OP champ to first start off with. haha. I had fun with her and did really well my first match since I already understood her mechanics. The first champion I bought was Veigar though. I originally wanted Kassadin or Malzahar since I like the whole "of the void" thing; however, due to thier high IP cost, I ended up getting Veigar and really liked him. lol. He was definitely NOT what I was expecting though! "Tiny Master of Evil" gave me quite the shock when he wasn't so evil. haha

Megaatrox

08-29-2012

Morgana. Mained her until people realized how good she was and she became a perma ban. It's been a sad few months since

Desolution

08-29-2012

master yi. even before ashe lol

Sapphirez

08-29-2012

Volibear. Never again will I play him. Never..

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

mine was vladimir! so much sustain and im still op with him after 2 years :P

DHokat

08-29-2012

I first started with Veigar, had no Idea what I was doing for such a infinite scaling character. Kayle was first IP purchase and KogMaw was first RP purchase.

Noshamwow

08-29-2012

Ryze, and I still dont own Ashe or M Yi.

Acoustix

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Nocturne. built no items and had absolutely no idea what i was doing.

gazea9r

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Diana was my first (and only) purchase. Was saving up for runes but then she was released and well you can figure out the rest haha.