Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALEXKOND

08-29-2012

Sona is my first and one of my main, i just love playing with her. Totally want to buy her upcoming arcade skin

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Mine was Sivir. There were not that many choices when I first started playing when the game was first released. I thought she seemed very similiar to the Lunar Hunter in DOTA and figured she would be a good OP champ to first start off with. haha. I had fun with her and did really well my first match since I already understood her mechanics. The first champion I bought was Veigar though. I originally wanted Kassadin or Malzahar since I like the whole "of the void" thing; however, due to thier high IP cost, I ended up getting Veigar and really liked him. lol. He was definitely NOT what I was expecting though! "Tiny Master of Evil" gave me quite the shock when he wasn't so evil. haha

Megaatrox

08-29-2012

Morgana. Mained her until people realized how good she was and she became a perma ban. It's been a sad few months since

Desolution

08-29-2012

master yi. even before ashe lol

Sapphirez

08-29-2012

Volibear. Never again will I play him. Never..

7he White Guy

08-29-2012

mine was vladimir! so much sustain and im still op with him after 2 years :P

DHokat

08-29-2012

I first started with Veigar, had no Idea what I was doing for such a infinite scaling character. Kayle was first IP purchase and KogMaw was first RP purchase.

Noshamwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Ryze, and I still dont own Ashe or M Yi.

Acoustix

Recruiter

08-29-2012

Nocturne. built no items and had absolutely no idea what i was doing.

gazea9r

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Diana was my first (and only) purchase. Was saving up for runes but then she was released and well you can figure out the rest haha.