Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirCarrotThe1st

08-26-2012

I Started Playing The Week She Was Free, So I Played As Her But My First Was Swain

MadManDu

08-26-2012

Sivir. She used to be so fun and easy back in the day when I was new...now it's just so much harder to play her than other adcs...

Insentience

08-26-2012

My first was Zilean.

I sucked

Alpha Q23

08-27-2012

I picked TF, since I use to play Dota, my favorite champ then was Gambler. I thought they might be similar.... Ohh how I wish Tf was as good as gambler.

Azshael

08-27-2012

Well... First one, excluding ashe obviously, was kennen. He was free that week and I did pretty well after some practice. Run in and out with stormz, stun etc, LOVED it!..... Then I realized he would be gone in a week and he was 6300ip..... bought it a year or so later, still love him. EEEEYAAAAAHHHH

ChaunKonnery

Recruiter

08-27-2012

Ziggs. All the way. AHHAHAHAHA! THIS'LL BE A BLAST!

Baltheir

08-27-2012

Varus.

Exmortem

Recruiter

08-28-2012

Katarina. I was reading some other thing and forgot I was playing, so it chose Kat for me cuz she was free dat week.

Jaigar

08-29-2012

Zilean

Becureful

08-29-2012

Amumu, jungled with him from level 1-15 (yeah I got stuck jungling not knowing at first what to do from my friends)