Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrystalWarrior

07-01-2012

Mine was Shyvanna because she was free that week and then had enough rp to buy Talon, Ezreal, and Malzahar. I havent played shyvanna since the first time i played her

BlackRabbi3030

07-01-2012

Mine was Leona. Used her for a while, but once I used Poppy, she became my main.

Killrmouse

07-01-2012

Cho'gath. I went med and only built tank items (warmogs, warmogs, force of nature, thornmail, frozen mallet, dodge boots). I was unkillable at level 3... But that was like... right after Vlad was released, and there weren't as many smurfs and people were terrible... And we had to walk to summoner's rift in the snow, uphill both ways.

Deathbat Scream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

A friend recommended master yi. So i bought eve.

Grimzoul

07-01-2012

I first started with poppy because I liked being a melee with burst. Now I mostly play Olaf like a baws!

Falcyon

07-01-2012

First champion used is Tristana (Still using her as my main AD carry!)
First champion bought is Master Yi

VerdantDargon

07-01-2012

Back when I first got my laptop and tried league but gave up because it wasn't fun to play alone, I played Zilean, who was free and looked cool.

When I started playing with my friends recently, I Used Gangplank for 3 games before using Wukong for the rest of the free week. Then I got Anivia

CaristinnQT

07-01-2012

If Ashe (even after the tutorial) doesn't count, Pantheon.

Did Twisted Treeline instead of Summoner's Rift on a Pantheon free week. Get stomped by Pantheons as Ashe in seconds without any way to escape from him. Decided that he was too stronk.

HylianDefender

07-01-2012

Mine was Annie. I can still remember strolling into middle lane during the halloween map and hearing the music play. After that, my first bought and mained champion was Jarven IV.

Blainthias

07-01-2012

Ryze and malzahar ! ; )