Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango027

05-30-2012

Sivir, she was free that week ... instant love, bought her up the day she became not free, she is still my baby.

Crs Muffins

05-30-2012

Mine was Warwick when i 1st played i got 2 shotted by Anivia -.-

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Annie.

Hextech Fizz

05-30-2012

i got shen, but never bought him, then i found the power of wukong ... and then i found the power of AP ezreal .. im a ezreal player now :P

Matabele

05-31-2012

Ashe was the first one I played, but I eventually purchased Tryndamere and Graves. And, naturally, the first games I played with them after purchasing them were my two worst performances to date. I might as well have bought Albert Pujols.

Renegade Ezuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Dr. Mundo was my first, played him for 2 months straight! I'm pro at landing all of my cleavers even after 2 years.

Ayyy

05-31-2012

My first character (excluding ashe) was Nocturne, I believe. I liked him cause of his ult. I was probably the only level 8 jungler, and boy was it annoying having laners whine and complain because they lose their lanes and push all day, not letting me gank. I had a lot of friends who were good at the game, one of which actually mained nocturne for a while, so I got to be pretty good with him with some of his advice.

****, I miss him. I havent played as him in ages. Sorta went to the wayside once I tried out other junglers, namely skarner, as well as when i started getting thrown into the support role.

Fangorn

05-31-2012

Kayle, in beta. No big deal :3

Jp3

05-31-2012

Mord, played him once since... lol

First champion I bought was fiddle though, love him!

VisualWarrior

05-31-2012

Been a while but the first one I remember is Miss Fortune. Nothing like being a noob and thinking her ult was great for clearing minions.