Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HumHallelujah6

06-22-2012

Fiddlesticks was the first one I bought, but the first expensive one was Caitlyn. Love Caitlyn.

EvO8NiNjA

06-22-2012

Cho'Gath NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

EvO8NiNjA

06-22-2012

Quote:
BBabolat:
My first was nocturne cuz he was in the tutorial. Then I bought/tried (can't remember) Singed but I didn't like him that much. And finally I stumbled upon Mr. OP as **** Jax lol. I played him for so long its not even funny.

What tutorial did u play? all i got was garen/ashe/ryze. Nocture?! wtf! give me that tutorial!!!

CyanShock

06-22-2012

Katarina like a year before Season 1 started.

UnicornStrength

06-22-2012

Xin Zhao he was free

immakillmyself

06-22-2012

Alistar

Giant Pulch

06-22-2012

Shen because he was free to play and is a ninja

Lacuna Inc

06-22-2012

For me it was Ryze, because I remembered him from the battle training tutorial.

Man, that was a really brutal game for me. Didn't even know what AP stood for.

Elupshe

06-22-2012

kog'maw <3 !!!!! He was my first champ, I play a lot in ad but now i play he in ap :3

Consistent

06-22-2012

My first champion was Soraka, I think? Out of the free champions that week, she was the only one with a built-in heal Haha, I remember when I was like level 2 or 3, I'd go AP SORAKA MID OP xD

My first (actual) champion purchase was Katarina, I think? Tried her once during free week, a week or so after I started? I did really well that game, I remember. I don't really play her much anymore, though.

I remember, I didn't actually have a "main" until I got to ~lv 22? Bought Lux, instantly fell in love with the laser beam