Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vHopev

06-21-2012

Honestly, my first game i played was with Jax, I thought i would beat everyone because i read his title as "Grandmaster at Arms" turns out i went like 0-10.

Ayebre

06-21-2012

Annie ftw

SneakingCow

06-21-2012

Mine was Zilean, My roommate introduced me to the game and he was like he puts bombs on people but he is hard to be good with. So I started bombing people.

Lulz Sect

06-21-2012

Morgana

wopak

06-21-2012

Kayle since I don't know anything about the game and my friend recommended her for support

JmaN v1

06-21-2012

I think my first purchase was Ryze. I enjoyed him. Then i bought (Ashe) became good with her bought Lux thinking it was about the same play as Ashe being ranged and support. But that was an Epic Fail. I thought the Crystal Arrow ult and beam of light were to be handled the same.. again FAIL!

YaDoneMuffedUp

06-21-2012

i remember playing Shen as my first champion, not really understanding how to play him, and moved on to garen, i went back to Shen about a year later and absolutely dominated with him

MILF

06-21-2012

Akali. I stopped playing her after i got up to level 20ish where I started to suck with her.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

1st was alistar, the ryze, then yorick i only used ali briefly to learn the ropes ryze is what i consider my first main tho

Athenian Goddess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

First AP Mid: Fiddlesticks (ironically, now I am terrible at him, so I stick with Ahri as my main mid.)
First Support: Sona (My best to this day.)
First AD Carry: Sona (I started playing her AD. It's very fun, mainly for her passive<3 If she doesn't count, then perhaps Vayne.)
First Tank: Sejuani (Have been terrible at melees. She has since been replaced with Shyvana.)
First Jungler: Shyvana (Tons of fun<3)