Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoogoplop

06-20-2012

Kayle, I had no idea what to build. I went tanky and did nothing but push lanes 1v2 constantly, then ghost/W'd and ran like hell anytime they tried to gank me. I remember every other character seemed like they were walking extremely slow after playing kayle for awhile.

P.S. This was Kayle well before any changes to the ap/ad scaling. I played as sort of a support, but back then and at low levels all we did was try to push the lanes and take down towers.

Greenspank

06-20-2012

I played good ole Gangplank then Garren after I died 12 times xD I actually have never played Ashe

RawRxD114

06-20-2012

Kog Maw but i was somewhat bad with him

Kilkken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I played ryze and while I was playing my friend kept telling me he was a tank, so I built armor, good times!

Mastertime

06-20-2012

Kenne!

schlechtmk

06-20-2012

Fiddles

Jarwain

06-20-2012

My first main was fiddle, because I liked his drain. I then progressed to teemo for a while, then twitch.

I played quite a few different characters when I first started out because I was queuing with a friend that was lvl30 and kept failing. Epically. Which made me dislike quite a few of the champs I started out with.

Gentle08

06-20-2012

My first ever champion was ashe... but besides her it was Master Yi

Hellbringth4th

06-20-2012

My first I ever played was Scion. I liked him, thought he was fun, and I only played on TTL for the longest time. Eventually I was able to get Cho'gath, and that was fun for a while. Then, low and behold, I unlocked Brand. Liked him so much that I bought a vandal. Can't say I've ever enjoyed a champion like Brand.

xHeavenStar

06-20-2012

Master Yi!