Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneManOneDong

06-07-2012

I saw my lvl 30 friend play Katarina, and I saved up the IP and bought her in two weeks. I still love her. <3

Erïs

06-07-2012

Mine was Tristana. I was playing with a bunch of level thirties who made me skip the tutorial so I had no idea wtf was going on. I remember one of the guys in my group kept telling me "What are you doing? Get closer! WTF! BACK OFF! OMG! DON'T RUN AWAY!" It was good times. I played her for about 3 months, and didn't even touch any other champs. Then I bought Zilean and I used him from level 18-23 and then switched between him and Annie.

retched

06-07-2012

first played: Morg
most played by level 15: Annie
most played by level 30: Karthus

Im a whorse IRL

06-07-2012

jax!

emmalilly

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar23j2 View Post
master yi because my friend told me he was good for noobs LOL
ahaha same here :P

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

My first played champion was Ezreal. Against level 30s because i queued with my cousin. On purple team.

Needless to say, i fed HARD.

For the next month, i only played Yi.

Stingent

06-07-2012

I played Veigar, since he was free every other week when I started. Also, I'm good with any type of burst mage achetype in games.

When I tried other mages like annie at the start I felt gimped because I couldn't instagib people in one stun from full life, lol.

Koravel

06-07-2012

Shen was the first champ I ever played, he was on free week. Funnily enough, I didn't buy him until playing the game for a year and a half.

RoflMyPancakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Anivia. Dedicated my first week to getting 6300ip to buy her. Played A LOT of games to reach that goal. The next week we got a free RP stipend for Riot server problems and I was able to buy her skin 1/2 off for free.

EastwoodHD

06-07-2012

The good ole' Master Yi