Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAmFr33man

11-19-2012

Ahri, I did so terrible her first game, I was tutored by a 500 pinged BR. I still remember that day, he also taught me how to last hit and such. He was a good man, he gave me a good Ahri build and her EWQ combo. It might have taken me 3 months to farm IP to buy her, but she was still my first champ.

PoisonedPeace

11-19-2012

Twitch <3 lol

Corrupt Angel

11-19-2012

Mine was Pantheon

AHylianHero

11-19-2012

Annie. I think every girl who has played League started with Annie. I immediately bought three skins and my boyfriend was confounded on why I needed three skins for one champ. He doesn't understand.

Knightmarex4

11-19-2012

Viktor, never liked after that day..

Luciferin

11-19-2012

morgg

GoldenPwner

11-19-2012

Shen FTW!

Dragonheart91

11-19-2012

I don't even have Ashe. My first and still main champion is Corki. I got him free when I started and I've been enjoying him since.

KTcrazy

11-19-2012

My first ever champ was cho.. haha I was such a feeder at that point. I would get 320 CS + but I would be about 0-10 or 0-12.I don't play him much anymore, but in the games I do I heavily enjoy myself.

KTcrazy

11-19-2012

First ever champion I played was Cho'gath. He was the most badass looking champ on the free list at the time. I was so bad though, o-10 or 0-12. I was good at farming though, which goes well for a early cho.