Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velerean

11-17-2012

Xin zhao. I thought he was godly because some guy (Looking back, he must've been a smurf) went 50-0 in a game on my side.

Mooman Monk

11-17-2012

Gangplank

Shin0bu

11-17-2012

Mine was Lulu. It was a custom game and I had no idea she was a support, so I just followed our Sivir everywhere and fed like hell.

I think it's because back then I though all abilities scaled off AD, and AP was just for summoner spells ;-;

Heav

11-17-2012

When my friends got me into LoL, I asked them which character was the easiest to play for the free week. They told me Garren, so I got used to him to start with.
They didn't tell me the reason why it was so hard to play as him was because I was a level 1 against level 30s with them.

BlackDiamondFox

11-17-2012

Caitlyn. Played her on the free weekend and I fell in love. Saved my ip to get her and now, I mainly play ap mid instead of adc lol

Fate000

11-18-2012

Cho'gath. I always thought Feast sounded like an awesome idea, and at 1350 IP he's cheap.

AversiveBias

11-18-2012

Warwick. He's so op against noobs (ppl who don't knw he has lifesteal).

GageyGoodness

11-18-2012

My first was Miss Forturne. I did bad. Very bad. I did not even know how to use abilities then. -.-

Katalyste

11-18-2012

I bought a boxed version years ago and it came with most of the champions at the time. Earliest memory I have of an actual champion is Jax and Rammus, I think

Abdlwhab

11-18-2012

Rammus, I used to be so important for team by the end of the game that I would be building a wriggles's lantern to survive the fights :P He was my first champion tried on free week and first champion bought