Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velerean

11-17-2012

Xin zhao. I thought he was godly because some guy (Looking back, he must've been a smurf) went 50-0 in a game on my side.

Mooman Monk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Gangplank

Shin0bu

11-17-2012

Mine was Lulu. It was a custom game and I had no idea she was a support, so I just followed our Sivir everywhere and fed like hell.

I think it's because back then I though all abilities scaled off AD, and AP was just for summoner spells ;-;

Heav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

When my friends got me into LoL, I asked them which character was the easiest to play for the free week. They told me Garren, so I got used to him to start with.
They didn't tell me the reason why it was so hard to play as him was because I was a level 1 against level 30s with them.

BlackDiamondFox

11-17-2012

Caitlyn. Played her on the free weekend and I fell in love. Saved my ip to get her and now, I mainly play ap mid instead of adc lol

Fate000

11-18-2012

Cho'gath. I always thought Feast sounded like an awesome idea, and at 1350 IP he's cheap.

AversiveBias

11-18-2012

Warwick. He's so op against noobs (ppl who don't knw he has lifesteal).

GageyGoodness

11-18-2012

My first was Miss Forturne. I did bad. Very bad. I did not even know how to use abilities then. -.-

Katalyste

11-18-2012

I bought a boxed version years ago and it came with most of the champions at the time. Earliest memory I have of an actual champion is Jax and Rammus, I think

Abdlwhab

11-18-2012

Rammus, I used to be so important for team by the end of the game that I would be building a wriggles's lantern to survive the fights :P He was my first champion tried on free week and first champion bought