what are the Standard rune pages for S4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TotalAbyss

09-04-2014

As the title asks. What are the standered rune pages for each class. reds yellows blues and qunits.

ADC

Support

MID

Jungle

carrierselendis

09-04-2014

In my opinion, these are the standard runes, but I know some people might disagree. Also, I have modified some of my own runes so my runes aren't exactly the same as these "standard" ones because I'm waiting for more IP to buy more runes.

There are 2 types of ADCS:

Caster ADC(ADCs like Lucian, Ezreal, Miss Fortune): 2 Attack Speed Quints, 1 Attack Damage Quint, 9 Magic Resist Glyphs, 5 Health Seals, 4 Armor Seals, 9 Attack Damage Marks

Auto Attack ADC(ADCs like Jinx, Caitlyn, Tristana, Kogmaw, Vayne): 3 Attack Speed Quints, 9 Magic Resist Glyphs, 5 Health Seals, 4 Armor Seals, 9 Attack Damage Marks

There are 3 types of supports:

AP Support(Supports like Nami, Lulu, Sona): 3 Movement Speed Quints or 2 Armor and 1 Health Quint, 5 Health Seals, 4 Armor Seals, 9 Magic Resist Glyphs, 9 Hybrid Penetration Marks

AD Poke Support(Basically Thresh): 2 Movement Speed Quints, 1 Health Quint, 9 Magic Resist Glyphs, 5 Health Seals, 4 Armor Seals, 9 Attack Damage Marks

Tank Support(Supports like Leona, Braum): 1 Movement Speed Quint, 2 Health Quints, 5 Health seals, 4 Armor seals, 9 MR Glyphs, 9 Armor Marks

Mid and Top kinda share runes, unless you're a tank of course

AP vs AP: 3 AP Quints, 9 Health Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, 9 Magic Penetration Marks

AP vs AD: 3 AP Quints, 9 Armor Seals, 9 AP Glyphs, 9 Hybrid Penetration Marks

AD vs AD: 3 AD Quints, 4 Armor Seals, 5 Health Seals, 3 MR Glyphs, 6 MR Glyphs, 9 AD Marks

AD vs AP: 3 AD Quints, 9 Health Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, 9 AD Marks

3 Types of jungle runes, if you are tank, you still need damage to kill the jungle camps, so look at what your champion scales with:

AD Jungle: 3 AD Quints, 9 MR Glyphs, 9 Armor Seals, 3 Armor Penetration Marks, 6 AD Marks

AP Jungle: 3 AP Quints, 9 Armor Seals, 9 MR Glyphs, 9 Hybrid Penetration Marks

Feral Flare Jungle: 3 Movement Speed Quints, 6 Scaling MR Glyphs, 3 MR Glyphs, 9 Armor Seals, 9 Attack Speed Marks

Those are basically almost all the standard runes I can think of, if you would like to see my modified runes, you can view them at my lolking http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24134118#runes

Also feel free to add me in game if you want to ask me any questions about the runes or why those are good for each role. Also if you want to know what runes to use for a specific champion you can also ask me for suggestions. Enjoy!

TotalAbyss

09-04-2014

I was running

ADC 2 AD quints 1 life steal quint 8 AD reds 1 crit red 9 mr blues 9 armor yellows.

MID was 3 AP quints 9 MP reds 9 mp5 yellows 9 AP blues

Jungle I'd use 3 movespeed quints 9 armor yellows 9 mr blues 9 AS reds

Matthias9119

09-04-2014

LS quints were very popular but a lot of people have moved away from them since they were nerfed. They're still okay, just not AMAZING anymore. Also with Doran's Blade giving lifesteal now they're less necessary on an ADC.

A lot of people have switched to health seals and/or quints rather than armor, or you can use a mix of both. Armor seals used to be way more efficient, but they made the health ones better in S4. For champs that stack health the %health quints may also be worth a look. For jungle I think you generally still want armor because you're constantly taking damage from the monsters.

Those seem to be the biggest changes from S3.

Remhouse

09-04-2014

I do run cooldown in blues + quints to have a 15 % + the 5 % from masteries. I find very useful to have 20 % cdr at the beginning.