So, now that free-to-play champs are gone...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWolfSage

05-30-2012

Who thinks we're gonna see a hefty increase in champs like Yi/Nunu/Ashe/Sivir/etc...?

In other words, all the 450 champs, especially by new 30s that might have spent all their IP on level 3 runes..

EDIT: For those who didn't realize, I'm referring to the patch removal of the ability to play free-to-play champs in Solo/Duo Ranked queue.

KlazzicK

05-30-2012

Wait... since when are they not doing the free-to-play system anymore?

TheWolfSage

05-30-2012

They're gone from Solo/Duo ranked, unless you own them.

AJStarhiker

05-30-2012

You still get the freebie champs in normal (Both blind and draft), coop vs ai, custom and in team ranked (because you're with friends and should know if you have experience with the freebie champs)

TheWolfSage

05-30-2012

Well, obviously, but Ranked is the one that the people who play it feel most passionately about it, and the idea that people would be buying champs just to make it in is even worse than the free-to-play I feel; at least those champions give them a bit more variety and make them a bit less predictable.

FiascoReborn

05-30-2012

I dont even notice it. Though, i am sad I can't play random characters for the first time in ranked anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

Jiggly Johnson

05-30-2012

sooo... there is ten picks, 3 banns, i need to own like 16 champs now, instead of just 6?

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
sooo... there is ten picks, 3 banns, i need to own like 16 champs now, instead of just 6?
Basically, yes.