Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Draven, the Glorious Executioner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NekroNite

05-30-2012

omg, those weapons. so awesome. I think I'm going to faint...

zWettham

Recruiter

05-30-2012

Pentakills drummer? maybe?

Sorlen

05-30-2012

Maybe this guy will be 3150, oooohhh wait, Riot are sellouts and only care about money. Nevermind.

kalerthebeast117

05-30-2012

read powers on a leak and he sound op. Nerf endless true damage first riot.

SheriffV2

05-30-2012

Suprised by this, but I really like Darius and tanky-dps-top champs are pretty much all I play so I'm happy :P

I've still got my fingers crossed that the 100th champion is "Phreak", with a passive that makes all of his damage doubled if he has killed a jungle minion in the last 2 minutes... GOGO JUNGLE-ONLY CHAMPION NAMED PHREAK!!

Xpyder

05-30-2012

Nice(sarcasm) another "blood" themed champion with almost all of the blood/gore removed kuz of the kids...

guanimi

Recruiter

05-30-2012

Quote:
Sorlen:
Maybe this guy will be 3150, oooohhh wait, Riot are sellouts and only care about money. Nevermind.

all new champs start at 6300

CheeseBurguer

05-30-2012

Woow only 3 thumbsup?It really show how divided people are towards this guy

Beas7ie

05-30-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Man, glad you know how powerful Draven is already! Can I use your crystal ball during election season?

After your done with the election season I call next dibs to see the winning lottery numbers.

Jeraaaa

05-30-2012

I was honestly excited about Darius when he came out, because I haven't seen a champion wielding an axe like that before. Now that his brother is going to be released, i'm not so thrilled.
P.S Draven looks like a hippie.