Account banning system sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baavai

05-29-2012

I got 2 bug splash during my last game and riot banned my account for few days. Its not like i actually left the game. I was actually carrying my team. One more thing Riot Ranked game system is trash. Because getting out of elo hell is nearly impossible. Players from 1200 to 1400 are all newbies who doesn't know anything about ranked game and how it works. For example yesterday this first timer just trolled us picking varus( free week) top and fed so bad. Why can't there be some arena where the newbies can do some test game or something like star craft 2 does. Over all League of Legend the game is good but the method is bad.

Luna Prey

05-29-2012

I'm actually really excited to get good so I can join ranked matches. I actually kinda think of it as being an interesting challenege to see if I can beat the odds and escape from "ELO Hell" with my life

hehe

NanoJennifer13

05-29-2012

i hear ya. even if someone has been playing for a while, they tend to try a pvp game out before they even learn the character and end up bringing the rest of the team down. i suggest to new people to start playing bot games till you're level 20 so you can not only find a champion that you like/ are good at but also learn the "etiquette" rules of Lol ie: when to save your team mate & when to let them take a kill. because a lot of new people will pick an effing SUPPORT character & yell KS the entire time but have no idea that they're in the wrong. unfortunately, more advanced playing just tend to yell " OMG NOOB WTF ARE YOU DOING??" instead of actually helping the new person out, which not only makes them frusterated but doesn't teach them anything. unless a noob is a complete jackass, i always suggest politely telling them about bot games instead of being mean. c:

HIroki Uzami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist. If everyone is a newb except yourself then why can't you just pub stomp your newbie opponents? And thought it sucks if you really had errors, there are plenty of people who just go afk and say it was errors to try and avoid banning.