yet another Darius is op Thread!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonMcClane

05-29-2012

From seeing one Summoner get 1 quadra, 1 triple and a Penta (all Ace) in 2 days of 1st week of Darius coming out is insane. Like really his Ult needs nerf! True damage ult is not good. It's basically DOTA Necrolyte on drugs. Press R to kill every 1/4 hp hero around you if u are quick enough to get the last hits.

1. http://youtu.be/aem_yK5wPtw
    http://youtu.be/OF7xk0Krz_Y
    http://youtu.be/KGfdpGWMPX0

Please nerf Darius!

Meserion

05-29-2012

you double posted, DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN.

Zephrike

05-29-2012

hmm...

Cizjut

05-29-2012

Am I the only one that notices how much is Darius a piece of **** compared to any other champion with more sustain, versatility, mobility, base armor and health?

Is really the LoL community this bad or just the ones that post in the forums?

Kite Darius, it's easy.

"Oh but the ult!" Just CC him and he's out of the match. It's not like he's going to chase you far out. In fact, Garen's ult is as useful as Darius, with a speed boost included.

Think about this: Pantheon deals more damage in less time than Darius and can telegank AND Skyfall over lanes. He's got an awesome defensive passive, and a stun with low CD.

Darius does not give anything special to the team. He's an AD nuker, but if he builds glass cannon, he's NEVER EVER getting close to a kill.

Building tanky is viable, but since he has no means of escape, and he's got no worthy CC (since the E has so much cooldown making it a one time use) he's just a mildly useful bruiser.

OF course, if you do get close to Darius he'll destroy you if the ult is on CD.

Look at the big picture in a meta game, he's only useful as a counter-tanky DPS in rare situations and an excellent killstealer. His ganks are subpar thanks to the slow as **** movement speed he has.

In fact, he's almost as bad as Olaf pre buffs.

All Darius feed and get CC'ed so hard it's dodge worthy. And he's pretty team dependant if he's going the glass cannon build, since he cannot, and should not start a fight.

Shaytone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Hi! I'm kayle, I make you completely and totally useless! Trying to ult my carry? Too bad, invincible. Have a good day sir.

FattyDrake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I get the feeling that people complaining about Darius being OP are the same types who are, "I'm doing X champ top!" before the game even starts, and before even seeing who the other team has picked top. Counterpick. That's all there is to it.

Sam Is Whoa

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cizjut View Post
Am I the only one that notices how much is Darius a piece of **** compared to any other champion with more sustain, versatility, mobility, base armor and health?

Kite Darius, it's easy.

"Oh but the ult!" Just CC him and he's out of the match. It's not like he's going to chase you far out. In fact, Garen's ult is as useful as Darius, with a speed boost included.

Think about this: Pantheon deals more damage in less time than Darius and can telegank AND Skyfall over lanes. He's got an awesome defensive passive, and a stun with low CD.

Darius does not give anything special to the team. He's an AD nuker, but if he builds glass cannon, he's NEVER EVER getting close to a kill.

Building tanky is viable, but since he has no means of escape, and he's got no worthy CC (since the E has so much cooldown making it a one time use) he's just a mildly useful bruiser.

OF course, if you do get close to Darius he'll destroy you if the ult is on CD.

Look at the big picture in a meta game, he's only useful as a counter-tanky DPS in rare situations and an excellent killstealer. His ganks are subpar thanks to the slow as **** movement speed he has.

In fact, he's almost as bad as Olaf pre buffs.

All Darius feed and get CC'ed so hard it's dodge worthy. And he's pretty team dependant if he's going the glass cannon build, since he cannot, and should not start a fight.
1. Any champ that is outclassed in all those categories(ver.,armor,HP,MovSp., ect) like you stated is gonna lose. The point is there arent many champs like that.
2.You point out obvious tactics for teams "CC him" obviously thats nice. use your CC on him and leave cait/vayne/graves to sweep up the mess. Thats why darius is built tanky so he can soak up dmg when focused so his team will mop.
3. Hes not an AD nuker. Hes a fighter/bruiser. he isnt gonna initiate wethter built glass cannon or not hes gonna finish off what ppl start. having him on your team means you dont have to focus champs as hard cause he can finish them off easy.
4. The fact you say that ALL darius feed is ridiculous. depends on the man behind the keyboard not the champ. I went 10/1 in a game not really a feed.
5. He brings ALOT to a team. just cause he doesnt have a stun doesnt mean hes useless he has an AOE spin that gives him extra move speed to make up for his slow movement. Also his W is a good slow that is on a low CD and his E is great at pulling in champs that do dmg far from the battle i.e. cait,kog. He is also good against tanks as his E passive gives armor pen and his R does true dmg. hes on the front lines keeping the tank busy enough to get his carries kills. He also can clear a minion camp quick helping take dragon or steal enemy blue.

He wont be good against teams with heavy CC but thats what counter picks are about. Hes not usefull in every situation but in the right situation he can do work. dont post nonsense because you que up in normal and noob stomp. Hes a good champ in the right hands in the right situation. Bring some evidence and knowledge to the table dont just post random cliche bull. Dont know who you played against but hes not easy to kite, his W is a good slow and his q and ult have good range so learn to play and dont bang on champs just cause you think your better than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cizjut View Post
your an egotistical jerk.

Zoctar

05-29-2012

darius is very squishy...

this thread is now about Rammus