Hosting Free Tournaments with Cash Payouts SIGNUP HERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-29-2012

Hey guys, lucky for you, I just started a new channel and if you're reading this you're one of the lucky people that get to participate in free tournaments with cash payouts.
All you have to do to participate is follow my channel:
own3d.tv/thewhitestghost
and wait for updates. Once I hit 50 followers I will announce to all my followers the first tournament which will most likely be 1v1, maybe 2v2 or 3v3. The more popular my stream gets, the more tournaments I will host. And all tournaments will have a worth while cash payout. Please follow to support the cause and participate. You can also watch me play live and chat. Tell your friends!!!
OK seriously, if you're telling me that you're on the league of legends forums and you don't want to participate in free tournaments with cash payouts then you're lying. Even if you don't think you can win you can still compete, you've got nothing to lose!

own3d.tv/thewhitestghost <----

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-29-2012

I'm paying out of my pocket to host these tournaments with only 1 purpose in mind and that is to publicize my stream. If anything you should follow me just for the fact that I'm willing to pay out of my own pocket just to host tournaments for people I don't even know. Who cares if it's because I want to publicize my stream, obviously I had to have a reason to do all of this.

Atacand

05-29-2012

What do you do on stream? Do you play or commentate?

beastlyblackbear

05-29-2012

Hey. maybe me and my team will join the tourney :3. Watching your stream, talking about fiddle ww combo. honestly, me and my friend work a warwick ashe lane and it usually turns out me or him fed. Ww ulti, ashe gets into position and stuns

Luna Prey

05-29-2012

Create .mp3 versions of your files so I can download your advice and listen to it in class! Then I'll follow

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

05-29-2012

shygirl, i can make periodic videos where i just give out general advice, is that what your asking for? like podcasts?

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

05-29-2012

ATTENTION: if you want to request a 5v5 tournament instead please reply to this thread, if enough teams want to 5v5 then i will be able to host a 5v5, i just dont know how many teams of 5 i can actually find that want to participate