Sorry guys i g2g. can we surrender?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sixilli

05-29-2012

My view on the whole gg lets surrender guys situation is this. Never give up, if you are losing just have safe fun. Who knows you might end up carrying the game and winning. I've done this as ahri and have won a 4v5 while we where down on kills.

NanoJennifer13

05-29-2012

i think that if someone knew in advance they might not be able to finish a game they should play A BOT GAME. too many people in ranked/ pvp games say at the beginning they may not be able to play. im very sorry you have the flu, your parents want you to go to bed or your wife is telling you to get off the computer and pay attention to her. but either you should take enough nyquil not to be sick, move out or go to a lan center so you don't have to hear your wife bugging you all night. it's selfish of people to waste other people's time. i understand things happen to where sometimes you have you go, but if you know ahead of time something will come up just go with a bot game.

JabbaClown

05-31-2012

if the guy has an excuse such as "have to fill in for someone at work <:/" and he helps us push atleast 1-2 towers. i will be glad to pardon his leave.

but if hes having a bad game and wants to leave....
"no, you're on lane watch duty... (hands him the janitors mop)"