Best Comeback Wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lDmanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Describe the best comeback to wins you've ever seen

PrincessIrelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

There was a ranked game, where our mid lane was barely down in cs, but was down by 2 kills, and our top lane was 0/8 to a fed rumble. This was all around 20 mins, and I was ad bot, going neutral on cs with their ranged ad. Our top had lost their first tower around 10 mins, and mid was the same way. The rumble was telling us that this is hilarious, and this is why solo tops win games, and that there was nothing we could do, and that he was feeling a surrender at 20. I told him that I won't surrender, and that I plan to give him a challenge.

They didn't have anyone that could get baron quickly, but our whole team was good for getting baron quickly besides the AP mid. I told the top to get a wriggles lantern, and our jungler had one too. I kept the lane pushed bot once I got the bot tower down, and kept catching their mid out of position with our jungler. Eventually rumble started to come down to my lane bot to try to take down my tower. We ended up trading bot tower for baron, and timed it. We got baron the next 3 times for 4500 gold, and continued to catch them out of position. Every time rumble would be around, we would just avoid the fight still.

The 4th time baron spawned, they had wards all over it, so we were more of fighting over the vision around it, but not fighting them. We would just poke them with our spells, but definitely not engage on them, since our top was lacking in gold still. We ended up catching their ad ranged with no mana, and same for their solo top. This was when they were pretty much so forced to go b, or fight without spells. We ended up engaging, and aced their team. The rumble was kind of shocked.

FG5 Bdog

05-28-2012

I Died!!! But I had guardian angel and got a penta kill. We pushed and won.

TeknoWizard

05-28-2012

I was randomly playing a glass cannon Yi in top lane. It was going pretty much even in my lane, though all other lanes were losing by at least 20 CS, and 2 or 3 kills. I just decided to say say screw it, I told the support Nunu to come top and just tank turrets for as long as he could. We just shoved the lane straight up to the nexus in about 6 minutes because they would only send one person at a time to stop us.