Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Missing Video options

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

After the recent update to summoners rift I expected a little boost to my frame rates as I already had all of my settings set to low or none. When I reset my video options back to low in the new patch I had about the same frame rates, or a few less. I've asked around and a few people have said to mess around with vertical sync, but for some reason I don't have that option any more. I also remember fast terrain was in the old summoner rift and that gave me a few extra fps, but it's no longer there either. Is this normal, or am I missing some crucial video options that could drastically improve my fps? If so, what should I do?