Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please, add more servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OliverTuddrussel

05-28-2012

It seems like foreigners (Not all, but the majority that I play with) are like..Just Terrible at this game. I'm not saying I'm amazing, but I know what I am doing.

I don't see why Mexico can't have their own server. It just creates bad communication with the English speaking community.

And it also seems like Foreigners (Foreigners to America) don't seem to care if they win or not, so they really don't try. I'm not saying there isn't any trolls on the American side, believe me.

I just really wish they had their own server, so I could deal with mostly English speaking people.

And yeah, I just had another game where my team was 3/5 Mexicans, so technically this is a "Rage Post", but really, I mean....When it gets past like Midnight, or even 11 p.m. LoL isn't even fun anymore. I get a team full of foreign people the majority of the time.