Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking to play with people who want to win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyTanks

05-28-2012

As of right now its seems like it is impossible to win in solo q. I can play any position but am strongest in the jungle. Looking for players who are looking to win normals. I have Skype and would like to use it with a full team of 5 strong players. Hope to get some responses thanks

ItsChrisBìtch

05-28-2012

im down to play some norms. i have skype and i play all 5 positions but play a strong mid and jungle

AMiiC

05-28-2012

My speciality is solo top so that works out perfectly.

Edit: I have skype/vent/teamspeak

VDaRkSoUlV

Recruiter

05-28-2012

I can play ad carry and solo top. 1200 elo. west coast time Available to play around 3pm to 6 pm

ekzoOTR

05-28-2012

im down any time firend me im a strong mid

OnlyTanks

05-29-2012

K guys thanks mainly play on the weekend ill add you guys.

Xyn0s

05-29-2012

i specialize in support blitzcrank and jungle lee sin. I use smite on blitzcrank so that as im throwing out the grab, i can smite a minion in the way so that the other carry thinks hes safe because hes behind a minion but still gets screwed