WCG North America - Championship Bracket

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megapron

08-21-2010

a competition that we are not able to watch...

UnOfficial

08-21-2010

Nobody expected this. Especially with those banned players

=D

slowpokie

08-21-2010

What a surprise eh.

Ceraphic

08-21-2010

Yay more real life car stealing comparisons... i thought we were done with that... this isnt real life... its a game

Vert3X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrael View Post
So, if HawkshotGG wins the consolation bracket, they'll just get owned again? The two games versus CLG weren't even close. CLG has this in the bag. Or... 'gold in the pocket!'
How do you know they weren't close? Were they streamed anywhere?

not a mormon

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Reinhold View Post
Hawkshot lost to CLG in the winners bracket finals. This drops them into the consolation game to play with the winner of the loser's bracket finals. Loser of the consolation game gets 3rd place, winner goes to the WCG and plays against CLG for the North American finals. Winner of that game moves onto the grand final against the top EU team. Winner of that gets god knows what because they still have not revealed the prizes.
$100k is spread out among the top teams so we have some idea..

Letkhar

08-22-2010

Yeah not being able to see any of it kind of makes one lose interest...What kind of video game tournament doesn't even have observers?

AdorableSatan

08-22-2010

@People wondering about streaming of the matches

Today Hotshot mentioned possible streaming in his stream. So I guess he'll make something happen, or he knows of somebody who plans to.

I'm unsure whether he was referring exclusively to CLG vs HawkshotGG or that and beyond (finals).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert3X View Post
How do you know they weren't close? Were they streamed anywhere?
Second match was something like 20 to 6 for CLG. Not sure of the exact numbers, but the difference was huge and in CLG's favor.

MojoJojo90

08-22-2010

i hope riot will record that final match, i wanna see it.(livestream or something like that)

Kyrinic

08-22-2010

For the five year olds in this thread who just watched Law and Order and think they know what the **** they are talking about;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accomplice

"At law, an accomplice is a person who actively participates in the commission of a crime, even though they take no part in the actual criminal offense. For example, in a bank robbery, the person who points the gun at the teller and asks for the money is guilty of armed robbery. However, anyone else directly involved in the commission of the crime, such as the lookout or the getaway car driver, is an accomplice, even though in the absence of an underlying offense keeping a lookout or driving a car would not be an offense."

So yes, anyone who knowingly hops into a stolen car for a joyride IS an accomplice and can also get in trouble for not knowing it.

So yes, anyone who knowingly played a game with the Rob *** who stole Hotshot's account, are by definition, accomplices.

But keep fighting logic AoN fangirls, that team had no chance against CLG regardless.