@ Riot, WCG Finals...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLikeMudkip

08-20-2010

..,are going to be THE Epic Fail if you dont implement Observer Mode, i mean srsly
when they play at WCG LoL and Noone can see what they are doing? and if 1 has do stream it or w/e then that team got a disadvantage.

Eppa

08-21-2010

Isn't the finals in person?
If so it's very easy to just hook it up to another comp that changes views from different players.

It's not ideal but it should work.

MonkeyMojo

08-21-2010

in addition to the lack of an observation mode there is no pause option. there is simply no way you can foster a competitive scene without those two essentials.

blackypt

08-22-2010

yap spectator mode for the wcg we must have it :P

and the replay mode too

Riot we balive in you

MikeTyson

08-22-2010

op if you are so awesome why dont you design and write the observer system, test it, tweak it, make it lag free, and implement it

Loktor

08-22-2010

its true that its not that easy to implement those things but riot should have already released them with the start of season 1 when they really want to be a competitive game, no observer mode pretty much made the tournament a lot less interesting. What's the point of a tournament if nobody can watch it xD. About the finals i think they will be livestreamed even without observer mode.

Moúser

08-22-2010

They'll probably just switch between each players view, although an actual observer mode would be nice.

Berrix

08-22-2010

Observer option is a given in the future. By the time for WCG finals? That's not looking too good.

Ak47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMojo View Post
in addition to the lack of an observation mode there is no pause option. there is simply no way you can foster a competitive scene without those two essentials.
lol i remember at the lol masters in san fransisco 5 of the computers ran windows update in the middle of the game. a pause option should have come into the heads of the riot staff then....

JayCx

08-26-2010

Although i'll be at the grand finals in person, having observer mode wouldnt make much of a difference seeing as they'll just be able to go back and forth between ppls screens, online games a spectator mode would be cool i guess, but it's not really a big deal.