How to stop olaf from charging you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

05-28-2012

Last game i was playing gravesthe ennemy had an olaf , he was quite tanky he had frozen trinity atmas and blood. At every teamfight he would flash in pop his ghost, his ulti and kill me in a matter of seconds without anyone can help me, When my tank and bruiser decide to focus him so that i can live, their vayne on the back would killl everyone in a couple seconds before they can even finish off olaf.

Note: the score was pretty even they had gotten a baron but we have gotten more dragons

jadeking

05-28-2012

Olaf just has a very strong early game due to his thunder strike (whatever its name is). I'm guessing he was just fed early on and thats all. If he wasn't, then they just had more skill/better teamwork or whatever the case may be. Olaf is actually very squishy although his ulti can make him a ***** sometimes.

Seergun

05-28-2012

If he is ulting, there is really no way to stop it, outside of possibly have your whole team focus him and kill he before he kills you, but then you just sorta die to the rest of the team. A fed/late game olaf is near unstoppable and can quite possibly 1v2 or even 1v3 if built properly.

KnightxSScarlett

05-29-2012

Take away his credit card.

ImCoolerOnline

05-29-2012

Prob u need to use ur smoke screen, jump in and out of it using ur dash, if u cant burst him down. But if u have IE and PDs and an exhaust u should be able to kill him before he can kill u. Exhaust him when his health is low and he is strongest.

U should be able to kill him though, if he charges thru ur team, just keep attacking him as u use ur smoke screen and dash, a couple of 300-400 dmg crits with an IE, BT and PD (and 1 more strong item) within 3-4 seconds should give him a good scare (prob about 1.5K+ dmg just from u), and if u have an AP nuke and a tanky DPS hitting him he should be a dead olaf before ur health bar is almost out. U can always grab an atmas or thornmail urself to help u survive long enough to kill him.

Sam Is Whoa

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoolerOnline View Post
Prob u need to use ur smoke screen, jump in and out of it using ur dash, if u cant burst him down. But if u have IE and PDs and an exhaust u should be able to kill him before he can kill u. Exhaust him when his health is low and he is strongest.

U should be able to kill him though, if he charges thru ur team, just keep attacking him as u use ur smoke screen and dash, a couple of 300-400 dmg crits with an IE, BT and PD (and 1 more strong item) within 3-4 seconds should give him a good scare (prob about 1.5K+ dmg just from u), and if u have an AP nuke and a tanky DPS hitting him he should be a dead olaf before ur health bar is almost out. U can always grab an atmas or thornmail urself to help u survive long enough to kill him.
Thats nice. While your throwing smoke screens and jumping out of it and exhausting him hes laughing at you wasting your spells on someone whos immune, and killing you anyway.

StealthB2

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Thats nice. While your throwing smoke screens and jumping out of it and exhausting him hes laughing at you wasting your spells on someone whos immune, and killing you anyway.
Immune to CC, not debuffs (Exhaust still lowers his damage considerably).

And to the OP, block his axes with your face.