Hero's Of Newerth is better then LoL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monzo

Banned

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferisar View Post
Or because your thread sucks. Oh what was that? :P
It can't be sucking that much because it's gotten your attention. but maybe you just like being apart of something that sucks? i tink so OWNT kthxbye

WinterAyars

10-29-2009

Postan in ah troll thread

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2009

I don't like it when this happens. I mean, there are 2 games ....or movies.... or series, who have the same theme or the same genre and people are arguing about the fact that one sucks and the other rocks and say that if you like one then you must hate the other. That is false.

I like both games, and I also loved DotA. HoN currently has SOME extra features to LoL, like better sounds, ban system, creep denying and others but I do think LoL has A LOT MORE POTENTIAL and in time it will be much cooler. I'm not saying HoN is better then LoL or that LoL or HoN sucks...they are both nice games based on DotA.

What I do want to repeat is: LoL has much more potential then HoN, with it's ability power or spell cooldown factor and, in time, it will be cooler then HoN. However, due to facts like NO CREEP DENYING, NO ITEM SHARING OF ANY KIND, some people think HoN is cooler since it is more dota-like and has a more un-cartoonish graphics.

Ferisar

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Thanatos View Post
I don't like it when this happens. I mean, there are 2 games ....or movies.... or series, who have the same theme or the same genre and people are arguing about the fact that one sucks and the other rocks and say that if you like one then you must hate the other. That is false.

I like both games, and I also loved DotA. HoN currently has SOME extra features to LoL, like better sounds, ban system and others but I do think LoL has A LOT MORE POTENTIAL and in time it will be much cooler. I'm not saying HoN is better then LoL or that LoL or HoN sucks...they are both nice games based on DotA.

What I do want to repeat is: LoL has much more potential then HoN, with it's ability power or spell cooldown factor and, in time, it will be cooler then HoN. However, due to facts like NO CREEP DENYING, NO ITEM SHARING OF ANY KIND, some people think HoN is cooler since it is more dota-like and has a more un-cartoonish graphics.
Please head over to the politically correct thread and give it a read. :P

GreenWolf

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick In Action View Post
Damn....no one laughed at your joke.....OWNT? i tink so
it wasn't a joke

goofninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-29-2009

This thread is now about mudkips and larias.

Shizz

10-29-2009

Man now that is a troll topic if I ever saw one.

Larias

Adjudicator

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holoch View Post
This thread is now about mudkips and larias.
You rang?

Ferisar

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
You rang?
Must be a damn big bell if he rang.

The Monkey Sage

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick In Action View Post
This game is 10x better. Goto the link below and click the link at the top of the page it takes you to. You will get a notice in your e-mail about the open beta. Have fun and don't support Riot. Why do they deserve our money when they can't even release a full game?

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/
But the game already launched. HoE Has not.
seems like you 'da HoE