Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Surrendering before 20 minutes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WolfemanRAWR

05-28-2012

Would it not be a smarter system if you have a player disconnect, you have the option to surrender before the 20 minute mark? Quite frankly I don't think anyone wants to waste 20 minutes of their time because people have to quit for unknown reasons at the start of the game.

Possibly apply an incremental system based on the number of disconnected players, that will reduce the time of surrender by a set amount of minutes. I say this because even if a player has returned before the 20 minute mark; I would say your chances of victory have decreased quite dramatically and the returning player is always a liability.

Man

05-28-2012

Gotta agree with this. Like, it can be annoying when your team is down 7-0 by 10 minutes and the team wants to surrender despite it still being anyones game. In that scenario the system works.

But I see SO MANY leavers in normals which is the only place I'll surrender (I never surrender in ranked) and it's so annoying! I'd much rather play a fair game than one which we just can't realistically win..

Dragoon Feld

05-28-2012

people owuld just surrender if the enemy team got up 4 kills. or 1 person is fed. i disagree.