How does lux rank against other AP carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krazyjay1456

06-25-2012

I've recently gotten lux, and i like her, and am good with her, i just want to know how she stands against other AP carries.

xCry0x

06-25-2012

She is better than a lot of them at stealing kills with her ult.

Strill

06-25-2012

After a few kills early game, she can start bursting people from 100% to 0 from 1300 range so long as she can land her Q, which is what makes or breaks her. Essentially Lux is all about burst damage and range. Apart from her shield, she doesn't bring much else, which means that spreading out in teamfights greatly reduces her effectiveness, and being behind means that she brings even less to teamfights since she's unable to snipe down the high priority squishies. Her ability to land all her spells within the span of a second from 1300 range is her most unique feature.

I suppose the closest AP carries in terms of burst would probably be LeBlanc and Veigar, but Lux doesn't have any hard cc like Veigar does and can pull off her combo from much farther away. Compared to Le Blanc, her damage is fairly close, if not slightly less, and her burst is comparable, but unlike LeBlanc, Lux's spells are AoE and she doesn't have to risk jumping in close to her target.

Galio, Morgana, Cassiopeia, and Malzahar have much better CC.

Ryze Vlad and Mordekaiser have much better survivability.

So ya, compared to other AP carries, Lux is super squishy, super high burst, and super long range.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Her passive is essential... Focus on it too.