Non-Blue Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FroTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Who in your opinion can jungle the best without getting a single blue? I'm doing this to give my mid lane a bonus right from the beginning.

Scadoosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Blue is important for speed at the start for most champs even if they don't require blue for jungling (e.g.) shyvana. I guess i'd have to say lee sin.

FroTW

05-28-2012

While it does help the jungle speed there are mid champs who could use an early blue much more i.e. Ryze

enderdio

05-28-2012

Shen is my favorite, I start at blue anyways and give it to the AP mid.

Queen Sejuani

05-28-2012

I would say Mundo or Lee Sin.

Blaine Tog

05-28-2012

Riven really doesn't need it. The CDR is nice but hardly necessary.

accuracy1st

05-28-2012

hit turrent, and win

AdamasHaima

05-28-2012

Mundo doesn't need it, he doesn't need to spam his skills, so the CDR doesn't help, and he doesn't use mana. I always give mid a level 1 blue, and try to get them the xp so they hit lane at level 2 with blue.

HolyMagnum

05-28-2012

Mundo really doesn't need it, and I used to donate it as well. But really, it's almost not worth it on experience alone. While nice to give away, you need the experience to keep up with the lanes and be efficient.