Turrent Damage and why it should be buffed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l Profecy l

05-28-2012

The turrents in this game need to be feared more,there turrents and at level 15 they hit like minions the turrents should hit harder as the game goes on not just hitting 100 the whole game.They need to play there Role as being feared and not just to Take cs from ADC a turrent dive should have skill included not just lets just run past it take kill u and leave with half health.

Tagmonkey

05-28-2012

Turret*

Big TrouserSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

I actually like Turrets the way they are, if they get stronger as the game goes on then they would get too strong and the game would last even longer. If they did get stronger then minions would need to also.

WilsonCheung21

05-28-2012

I don't think that they needed to be buffed, its already really buff and kill champions pretty easily, They strong enough that you cant really two people rush to it and kill it because it regens fast. I've played DOTA and the towers are even as buff as the ones in LOL. The ones in DOTA you can kill it alone if ur max level and full build and not die.

KnightxSScarlett

05-28-2012

There's not really a problem with lvl 15 tower dives. There's a problem with lvl 7 tower dives. Shoot when I play rammus I can come in behind the turret, get the double, and still walk out alive (if my allies don't watch my little pony as I do it)

Kreyni

05-28-2012

Turrets do indeed need to be buffed. At level 1 snaring the enemy inside the turret range is an easy lane advantage, but mid-game, I'm tired of playing Lux and recalling, then having someone like Riven run up to me and execute her combo to kill me. Obviously I snared her with Q in turret range, but she just shrugged it off.

Jiggly Johnson

05-28-2012

turrent is the funniest mispelling of turret i seen i a while.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

I onced got Dced from a game. came back as lvl 1 shaco. lvl 18 nunu turret dived me. He had full health. He died.

Queen Sejuani

05-28-2012

Turrets are fine as they are. Remember the fights where team 1 would be at their tower and team 2 would be infront of it and NOTHING would happen for 5 minutes straight? Yeah, that's where you need a tanky initiator so people can fight in turret range.

Otherwise one team could stay at their turret all day long and have the advantage, since he would hit like a truck.

FiascoReborn

05-28-2012

What is a turrent