Is this good for the game?

Yes, I love it! 42 44.21%
Good concepts, bad numbers 15 15.79%
YAY! poll = troll 20 21.05%
No, you suck. 18 18.95%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Ted, the Minion Leader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

Senior Member

06-19-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Earl of Madness

Senior Member

06-19-2012

This champion currently is very well built and a very good support I can't think of anything wrong with him. Though i normally write very in depth reviews I enjoy this champion a lot. One thing I must digress about is this champion has not one damage ability. Some champions, particularly supports, will have fewer damaging abilities but most will have 1 or 2 and having none will make him one of the weakest champions to play with because he will be useless by himself, at least supports have some defense mechanism even if it isn't a good one. Consider this when you are making changes so that he is actually able to retaliate against damage. Other than that this is a great concept and I highly approve of this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePandara

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Madness View Post
This champion currently is very well built and a very good support I can't think of anything wrong with him. Though i normally write very in depth reviews I enjoy this champion a lot. One thing I must digress about is this champion has not one damage ability. Some champions, particularly supports, will have fewer damaging abilities but most will have 1 or 2 and having none will make him one of the weakest champions to play with because he will be useless by himself, at least supports have some defense mechanism even if it isn't a good one. Consider this when you are making changes so that he is actually able to retaliate against damage. Other than that this is a great concept and I highly approve of this.
agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Madness View Post
This champion currently is very well built and a very good support I can't think of anything wrong with him. Though i normally write very in depth reviews I enjoy this champion a lot. One thing I must digress about is this champion has not one damage ability. Some champions, particularly supports, will have fewer damaging abilities but most will have 1 or 2 and having none will make him one of the weakest champions to play with because he will be useless by himself, at least supports have some defense mechanism even if it isn't a good one. Consider this when you are making changes so that he is actually able to retaliate against damage. Other than that this is a great concept and I highly approve of this.
Alot of his kit is built around NOT being alone, to be honest. He can wade into battle with powerful defenses, and tough melee attacks, along with his passive minions attacking who ever he engages, who also gain advantage of his auras. But thanks for the review.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pirateelfdog

Senior Member

06-20-2012

note, the only reason I goes 'YAY! Poll = Troll' because it was so awesome.

You have a great champ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDarkFiendx

Senior Member

06-20-2012

op dude


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

Senior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkFiendx View Post
op dude
If that's what you think, then give a suggestion as to how to balance him. He has no real scaling. And, as someone pointed out, he also is pretty useless when he's alone. Give a suggestion, and I'll try and take it into account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirateelfdog View Post
note, the only reason I goes 'YAY! Poll = Troll' because it was so awesome.

You have a great champ.
it, that's what I thought too (which is why I put it in). Thanks for the uplifting comment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prinnyEXE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

06-21-2012

this guy sounds alot like nathan the minion commander....

i believe you sir are a copy cat. due to the fact that he was around first and many striking similarities.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

Senior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinnyEXE View Post
this guy sounds alot like nathan the minion commander....

i believe you sir are a copy cat. due to the fact that he was around first and many striking similarities.
nothing is ever formed in a bubble, it is appearant. But, you are incorrect, I've never even heard of this Nathan. So, even if he was around first, I wasn't drawing from him. Maybe suggestions did...but only stat and utility change save for the ultimate (which was a complete overhaul) were from them. Maybe the idea of auras isn't as unique as I thought...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

Senior Member

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinnyEXE View Post
this guy sounds alot like nathan the minion commander....

i believe you sir are a copy cat. due to the fact that he was around first and many striking similarities.
LOL! I just looked at him, and has virtually nothing similar to this guy, except that his e is like my ult...but it does not have any form of CC. Your point is truely invalid.