League High [Collaboration Fanfic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prozn856

Recruiter

10-04-2012

Did the quality of the last few chapters go down or is it just me.....

Mirth The Bard

11-25-2012

Keep up the good work please and thank you

JPlayah

03-20-2013

Is there an award I can nominate the authors for? Seriously. You guys should go pro.

EDIT: Cannot. Upvote. Enough.

hi im haru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2014

To this day I continue to write bits and pieces of this story in class. Pieces from everything from the Forbidden Love storyline to A Monkey's Heart. However, this is only when I'm not working on A Dangerous Game and planning it's sequels. Recently, more of my friends have found this story and are begging for me to update it, but it just feels wrong working on it without the others.

Dragonzzilla

03-13-2014

Hard to believe that this was written two years ago. Incredible. The writing is spot-on, and the shifting transitions kept me on my toes, and how you've tied all of the champion's aspects into a realistic setting is mind-blowing. I would seriously read a book of this.

Now to read more than the first chapter...

RyuNaganoto

09-02-2014

I was roaming the Fanfiction index when I saw this pop up and thought to check it out again.

I remember when this first started, it was a lot of fun being a part of a larger scheme so to speak. You needed to be flexible, adaptive. You couldn't have the story go your own way, as we had a multitude of people to At one point I planned for Jax to fight Talon, only for him to fight Xin and Udyr first. It frustrated me a bit, but I could tell that we were thinking similar things.

One of the main problems was that it was difficult to get people together to actually work on the thing. We didn't have any scheduled times and people would pop in and out as they pleased. Interest fell after people stopped showing up and we ended up disbanding through mutual abandonment. Though I didn't want to see this die, I couldn't do the collab all on my own. It was the collab part that made it fun and interesting to write.

I do miss this, and I would like to get back in to writing this if a few of the original writers are up for it. I like the spastic/chaos inducing style that he first chapter was, it grabbed the readers attention with a constantly changing story plot. It may have been a mash up of different short stories, but the times that the meshed together was beautiful.

So Haru (Who I'm guessing is Haruka Shinagami from the postings) I would be interested to start this up again. Sadly, I don't have the time or notoriety (As I have't posted anything) to get the 'team' back together. I do have a few of the original group friended on League so if you wanted to friend me (If we aren't already) then we might get this up and rolling again.

Sorry for the wall of text, but wanted to write something.

IcOnRaendor

09-03-2014

I so want to do this and be Yasuo. I would make him a stoner who believes he can control the wind and is a God (like in The Book of Yasuo), but I would make him sometimes wise. He would also be the leader of the schools, like, kendo program, or whatever. And he would speak Latin or French or Japanese half the time and write in Romaji, and only Heimerdinger and Mundo actually understand any of it (well, maybe Nidalee if it's French or Japanese, Vladimir if it's French (maybe), and Swain if it's Latin).

Can I do that?

IcOnRaendor

09-03-2014

the handsome boy coughing blood on the floor and clothes and coloring of a pretty girl?
I like it, haha.

RyuNaganoto

09-07-2014

Quote:
I so want to do this and be Yasuo. I would make him a stoner who believes he can control the wind and is a God (like in The Book of Yasuo), but I would make him sometimes wise. He would also be the leader of the schools, like, kendo program, or whatever. And he would speak Latin or French or Japanese half the time and write in Romaji, and only Heimerdinger and Mundo actually understand any of it (well, maybe Nidalee if it's French or Japanese, Vladimir if it's French (maybe), and Swain if it's Latin).

Can I do that?
I'm not sure what will be going on. This might not come back to life, but even if it does it will depend on how many of the original writers return working on this. We had to cut off some people when the idea first surfaced because there were too many people working on it. My first and foremost objective is to try and resurrect this project.